+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: F.A.O. Laz, Rammy and Alto......

When somebody is a cont, is that the same as being a two hat ?.

No it is the same as being a Bar Steward

I'd like to start by saying this post is not to diss Lazaat, I would never dream of doing that to anyone on here whether I have met you personally or just know you by a username, but Lazaat's word's have really baffled, annoyed, shocked and hurt me and I feel I have a right to respond to his derogatory remarks about me as it was him who felt he needed to go public on this, I will say nothing else on the matter on SwindonMad after this post.

I have left it for a while to reply on this thread (which has been painful for myself with folk probably thinking I am some sort of con man) to give plenty of time for Lazaat to respond to my last email to him, as yet (over 2 weeks ago)he has not replied, seems he can vent his feelings on a public message board yet cannot respond directly to me.

I told Lazaat over the phone when he told me they had already taken my booking out of his Bank account not to worry as I would pay him back, that was my word(s) to him, which IMO a word from a good friend is enough.

While the banter on here was going on I Whatsapped Lazaat saying `Graham & especially Gaz seem to be taking our nonsense on the board seriously`, Lazaat read this over 3 days before he posted his damning tirade of me on here.

Regardless of him suffering selective deafness, but especially after I'd sent him my whatsapp message about the nonsense on the board you'd expect anyone who was still in any doubt about getting their money back to get in contact with the person direct (especially as he's told me many times that nothing would break our friendship), not trash the person on a personal forum the way he has.

Lazaat talks of principles which I am also a great believer in, and I have taken his very odd principle of airing all this on a forum very badly, he's stated on here he's embarrassed to ask for his money, regardless of the banter on the board beforehand, when all's said and done its a private transaction between 2 people that should have been settled in private and not aired for all to see with which his post number 6 humiliated me, so the only one embarrassed should be himself.

Lazaat, we was good friends (I thought), You looked after me and Matron on a weekend visit taking us to Chatsworth and everything else which you didn't need to do, I have also looked after you when you have visited me, rather than take you 20 minutes down the road to Charlton to see a game I drove us all the way to Swindon for you to see your beloved team Swindon Town as that's what proper friends do, we even talked about you coming away with me to Turkey for a Holiday at Maurice's Villa which would not have cost you a penny, and then you have the gall to say `I genuinely thought you did the dirty on me Mike`, Shame on you Lawrie Harding.

Alto old chum, thanks for taking the time to visit lil ol swindon back then but sorry it was a sh1t game during our last few games in L1.

I have to confess that my reply to Claws kind jesture was a bit of wind up banter.

There was confusion and emotions running high as you know when some have not turned up in the pst meets has caused a bit of anx.

I did think it was one of your dry humoured jokes but when things drag on the ideas get more elaborate and doubt kicks in.

I genuinely thought you were unwell and worried about you.

Like I said we have all had our rows and we have managed to come to a level of tolerance of each other. Take me and Rammy for instance, we are good buddies through it all and I cannot dislike anyone through internet forum posts plus I have sponsored him for his long walk. I'm getting worried he won't go so am thinking about paying ofr his trip to make sure he feks off. (Bants)

I think Eds Char not going due to you not going, Alto, was most likely a big smack in the gob for those that made a lot of effort to get there and claw who made an excellent job of organizing it. Ed Char lady didn't go before did she? (bants)

If you guys want to meet up and air your views I am happy to mediate.

We're a long time dead so rise above your stupid pride and break bread once more

UTB's

I just hope we can all get over this and get in in future.

I would even be willing to put things behind me with my spat with Stan. It's just not worth all the hassle, as life is too short.

#on

Quote Originally Posted by Stan_van_nel View Post
    Bloody ell Stan that were a long sesh you been on .. good to see you ..

I see in that thread that nothing has changed as I seem to be chatting to myself for most part as shorty side steps my comments hahaha

You're better off chatting to yourself Gaz, that way you can only fall out with yourself.

I see that you're still playing peacemaker for the highly strung though.

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    I see in that thread that nothing has changed as I seem to be chatting to myself for most part as shorty side steps my comments hahaha
    There are people you can see for that sort of thing Gaz, you know chatting to yourself is very weird lol.
    Ohh well, at least your not arguing with yourself on here, well not yet anyway.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast