+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: F.A.O. Laz, Rammy and Alto......

F.A.O. Laz, Rammy and Alto......

I don't think it is fair that Laz should have to foot the bill for Alto's hotel bill so I have a suggestion why don't we split it. I could chip in £25 and if Rammy and Alto do the same that's it covered. We could send the cheques to a place of his choosing. I mean friends are more important than a few quid.

By the way Laz how are you getting on with the book ?

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    I don't think it is fair that Laz should have to foot the bill for Alto's hotel bill so I have a suggestion why don't we split it. I could chip in £25 and if Rammy and Alto do the same that's it covered. We could send the cheques to a place of his choosing. I mean friends are more important than a few quid.

By the way Laz how are you getting on with the book ?
    I know I shouldn't poke my nose in Claw et 'al but count me in as I want to help Laz out too.

UTB's

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    I mean friends are more important than a few quid.
    Spot on claw, I have know Lawrie for a few years now, our friendship has grown to him visiting my home on more than two occasions and him also inviting me to his home, it would take more than a measly 100 pounds to break our friendship.

Lawrie knows as well as me that he will receive his money when we see each other, in other words its a wind up which I even WhatsApped him about a few days ago.

But credit where its due, claw, I don't know you and you don't know me from the wind, you are a for posting what you did, I had you as a good guy anyway, now I hold you in great esteem fella, well done, and Gaz I always had you as a genuine, helpful and honest guy, as for that tight @rse Rammy.. . .. . . .

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Spot on claw, I have know Lawrie for a few years now, our friendship has grown to him visiting my home on more than two occasions and him also inviting me to his home, it would take more than a measly 100 pounds to break our friendship.

Lawrie knows as well as me that he will receive his money when we see each other, in other words its a wind up which I even WhatsApped him about a few days ago.

But credit where its due, claw, I don't know you and you don't know me from the wind, you are a for posting what you did, I had you as a good guy anyway, now I hold you in great esteem fella, well done, and Gaz I always had you as a genuine, helpful and honest guy, as for that tight @rse Rammy.. . .. . . .
    As you say Alto you know Laz far better than me and maybe I did not realise that your tiff with him was tounge in cheek.
    However that was a great post you put up and worthy of some one who lives in saff London despite you coming from the frozon north.

Gaz will be pleased as his team are top of the League. And we can't leave out Rammy as he was the one taking those canny snaps on the meet.
    Last edited by claw84; 20-08-2017 at 03:57 PM.

Does someone want to chip in to pay for my curry on the Friday evening?

Thank you to Claw and gaz for their very generous offers, I appreciate it but I wouldn't dream of taking any money off you. I didn't want to make a big deal of this and had all but written off the £97 I had to pay for Mikes room.

What I will say is that if this is one big wind up then no one including me realised this, if I hadn't turned up at the Meet and one of my "mates" had the Money for my room taken from their bank account I would have put a cheque to them in the post immediately or paid them by some other means but what I wouldn't do is to say NOTHING and not reimburse them! I certainly wouldn't expect them to wait for their money until some unknown date in the future when we might meet up again?

So if this is just a big joke I think it is in very bad taste and I'm sad to say what I considered to be a good genuine friendship has been badly damaged, bottom line is if you owe someone money then pay them back as soon as possible and if there is a problem doing this then communicate with them and explain and tell them when they will receive their money. It is more the principle than the money.

All this has tarnished the memories of a good weekend in Barry with Claw and Rammy, I doubt if I will attend any more Bobs Meets and my advice to you all is don't book a room for anyone, let them book their own room.

I feel sad it's come to this and I feel p1$$ed off that i had to ask for my money back and it has escalated to this, it has all been so unnessessary.
    Last edited by lazaat; 20-08-2017 at 08:34 PM.

Good heavens .. Who's winding who up here..

I am wound up for sure

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Good heavens .. Who's winding who up here..
    Exactly Alf, this is all disappointing to hear.

Bloody stupid situation.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast