+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Match feature: Apology not enough for Warne

Match feature: Apology not enough for Warne

Understandable Warney would be annoyed full time but Ajayi made a mistake (yes again I know) but it's not like hes a crap player, Warney needs to calm down and get the mistakes sorted out .

A new keeper will do

Yep another (same) mistake again already this season but this time which has cost us the game so Warne has every right to be annoyed. To make that mistake once is forgivable but to do that again in such a short space of games he should have learned to lesson to boot the ball away from danger wether it went out for a corner and it's unforgivable this time im afraid, he should be lucky not to get dropped for the next game. No good in being steady for 89 mins a game and making a silly error like that, we have defenders like that in the past who have proved to cost us dearly.

How long has Warney/Barker got? They only have a years rolling contract. Players he's brought in will be his downfall unless he plays them. Proctor, Moore & Potter who plays OK. Rest? Cummings, Bray give them a chance before it's to late.

Make your mind up Warney.
    Only a couple of weeks ago you were touting Ajayi as a potential £10 million player.
    We've got two young centre halves who are bound to make mistakes because they're still learning. An experienced central defender should be a priority signing to give us a bit more stability in that area.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    How long has Warney/Barker got? They only have a years rolling contract. Players he's brought in will be his downfall unless he plays them. Proctor, Moore & Potter who plays OK. Rest? Cummings, Bray give them a chance before it's to late.
    We've played three league games for crying out loud so it's a bit early to start panicking don't you think?
    Oh, and previously you've said Bray isn't good enough and we shouldn't have signed Cummings and now you want them in the team! Are you taking an illegal substance?

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    We've played three league games for crying out loud so it's a bit early to start panicking don't you think?
    Oh, and previously you've said Bray isn't good enough and we shouldn't have signed Cummings and now you want them in the team! Are you taking an illegal substance?
    Not into illegal substances only on John Smiths. No said that about Bray at end of last season. He's muscled up abit, looked to have something to offer against Man C kids. Cummings same. Was a age thing with him but looked decent, tall for a full back. Had a good cross in him.

Let's not forget that Ajayi is 23 and has only played 40 league games

Anyone who went to the game yesterday can't say we didn't deserve a draw.
    They are a decent side who will be up there but we matched them.
    The reason Ajayi is playing for us is because he's leaning and will make mistakes doesn't make it right but that's how it is.

Gwru do you practice saying stupid things ?
    I'm sorry but you know as much about football as I do about quantum physics that would be zilch.

It's just insane the comments you come out with.
    You must be on a wind up surely?

If not get thesen to funny farm

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Anyone who went to the game yesterday can't say we didn't deserve a draw.
    They are a decent side who will be up there but we matched them.
    The reason Ajayi is playing for us is because he's leaning and will make mistakes doesn't make it right but that's how it is.

Gwru do you practice saying stupid things ?
    I'm sorry but you know as much about football as I do about quantum physics that would be zilch.

It's just insane the comments you come out with.
    You must be on a wind up surely?

If not get thesen to funny farm
    No I've forgot more than you'll ever know about Roth U. We won't do anything with Warney as manager. He hasn't got the mean side to him that managers need. Our defence is suspect. He's playing wrong R back for McCarthy to get fit but not as good as Vaulks there or Cummings. No options in midfield. No Right winger good enough. Sent out Bailey-King who could be the answer. Won't play JCH. Get Johno fit he'll get you that goal to win games. Liked Cumming & Bray when I saw them last tues. Forde & Taylor no impaqct but they keep getting on the pitch. See if I'm proved right.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast