+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Match ratings

Match ratings

Please could somebody put up the match ratings from yesterday.... its my favorite post of the week to read... and i promise there's a pint in it the next time i'm over

I give them all 8/10.
    I didn't go to the game.
    Mine's a pint of Guinness please!

I went, but couldn't read the numbers on the shirts so cannot give a fair rating score ....but I agree with what "kill the drum" said. Don't drink pints so can I have a bottle of Bottega White Gold Vino di Poeti Pinot Nero please...

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    I went, but couldn't read the numbers on the shirts so cannot give a fair rating score ....but I agree with what "kill the drum" said. Don't drink pints so can I have a bottle of Bottega White Gold Vino di Poeti Pinot Nero please...
    In the post Wedgie

Quote Originally Posted by kill_the_drum View Post
    I give them all 8/10.
    I didn't go to the game.
    Mine's a pint of Guinness please!
    How can anyone drink that muck!!! i know its shocking coming from an irishman but its awful stuff

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    How can anyone drink that muck!!! i know its shocking coming from an irishman but its awful stuff
    I'll drink anything if someone else is buying!

Really Irish, I was prescibed A small can a night on the NHS, when I spent a few months in Hospital. A few years ago tho

Quote Originally Posted by Steward View Post
    Really Irish, I was prescibed A small can a night on the NHS, when I spent a few months in Hospital. A few years ago tho
    To be honest Steward my brother is very ill at the moment and his doctor actually told him to drink it also... must be something behind it i suppose

To be honest Steward my brother is very ill at the moment and his doctor actually told him to drink it also... must be something behind it i suppose
    I've been told to drink it rather than lager, due to me not having any intestines. I actually don't mind it.

I'd say 7/10's for pretty much everyone, I don't really think anyone stood out particularly, everyone just had a solid game, Grant made a couple of mistakes, Hawkridge played quite well first half, Brisley and Duffy both did their best to keep Akinfenwa quiet and Hewitt and Yates were both solid too.

Don't think I could name a man of the match.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast