+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: why rafa needs to go

So you think someone of Klopp or Pinocchios calibre will come and work under Ashley😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

It was a miracle that Rafa accepted the job, and belive me hes gettin fed up...

Maybe someone like Souness would take it. I think you will have to dig even deeper.

Rafa is a true football man, Ashley will NEVER again get a true football man to work for him.

Gan on, Viking!

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    you tell me anything positive he has created this season

nothing
    every thing he does and says is negative

he is a dinosaur

and he will go because of his style of play and results
    The thing is you'd write the same thing if we won 5-0. It's like you want him to fail for some strange reason

Quote Originally Posted by Southerntoon75 View Post
    The thing is you'd write the same thing if we won 5-0. It's like you want him to fail for some strange reason
    He is a mackem I've said it so many times the only people I hear slating Rafa is mackem and Pboro

Quote Originally Posted by Nufc24Mag View Post
    He is a mackem I've said it so many times the only people I hear slating Rafa is mackem and Pboro
    Yeah he must be, never known a fan of any club to have so much hate for their own manager (especially when he's just got us promoted too)

Quote Originally Posted by toonviking View Post
    So you think someone of Klopp or Pinocchios calibre will come and work under Ashley��������������������

It was a miracle that Rafa accepted the job, and belive me hes gettin fed up...

Maybe someone like Souness would take it. I think you will have to dig even deeper.

Rafa is a true football man, Ashley will NEVER again get a true football man to work for him.
    why do you need klopp or Pinocchio
    the hudersfield manager has done a job on us and is doing really well

he out thought out played and did a job on rafa

he is a dinosaur
    negative footy
    negative subs

the same things everyone had a go at Pardew about

not one of the players under rafa has improved

how is that being a good manager

he is trying to protect his reputation with his constant bleeting where as the likes of chris and the huddesfield manager just get on with it

I do not see any other manager moaning to the press regards signings etc as much as rafa

and they all have the same expectations and problems he has

Quote Originally Posted by Southerntoon75 View Post
    I wouldn't
    but we wont win 5-0 under rafa as we don't play attacking footy

we cant defend and we cant score so we wont win 5-0

I don't want us to fail which is why I want rafa gone

Quote Originally Posted by Nufc24Mag View Post
    I'm glad I'm getting under your skin

Do you still maintain that you weren´t one of our "fans" that wanted rid of Sir Bobby?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)