+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why pboro needs to go

Quote Originally Posted by jacapus View Post
    Of course Ashley is SOLELY to blame.He has reneged on promises yet again at a time when he should be investing in the club. For Pboro's info we have spent £20m LESS than Huddersfield - yes Huddersfield who have on average 27,000 less supporters at every home game.Says it all !
    They don't have the £30m profit from last season either, pboro idk why he thinks Ashley is a saint bc he isn't and just c*cks one thing up after another

Quote Originally Posted by Nufc24Mag View Post
    They don't have the £30m profit from last season either, pboro idk why he thinks Ashley is a saint bc he isn't and just c*cks one thing up after another
    And it's us fans who have to suffer for his total c*ck ups

Yeah this pboro seem to have a complete different perspective than any other fan bit strange . His hatred for Rafa and love for Ash is another thing I can't get my head round. Constantly stating how its Rafas team and he's signed the players. He had to sign the players you fcking moron either that or sign nothing at all because 'Ashley' won't pay for better. Rafa wanted Tammy Abraham up front after an impressive u21 campaign. He's ended with a 5mil player who couldn't get in Stokes team. So when he bleats on about how it's Rafas team he needs to look at the bigger picture.

Pboro is allowed his opinion and a lot of what he says isn't actually too far from the more reasonable.
    He's not licking Ashley's dish he's merely saying that Rafa is making excuses and whining, which he is.
    It doesn't make him a bad manager or anything but it also doesn't endear him to some fans who would rather see him turn what HE buys into a unit that actually plays football in a way the fans can relate to.
    This means that he can't just keep playing negative football all the time and must use the players he bought in the positions he bought them for, which is not all defensive.

I'm not asking him to go gung ho but I know he's bought some decent players with an ability to have a go at the other end a lot more than they dare seem to.

Pboro, like myself and a few others are controversial.
    If people don't like that sort of thing then use your ignore button and stop whining about it.
    Just because you follow mass opinion does not make what you say any more valid. It just makes it more acceptable to those who would rather follow that mindset than use their own minds and be controversial.

Putting up topics wanting a valued poster gone is a piss take.
    Rafa Benitez is not beyond being dug at, just like Ashley and co.

Ashley's told people the score and he's also let it be known that Charnley takes the orders from Rafa in terms of the footballing side.
    This means that Rafa is buying the players whether people think they're his 3rd 4th 5th or so called 6th choice of player.
    I'd love to know what his first and second choices were then and for what cost and wages, considering we are premier league new boys.

There's no smoke without fire and Rafa is clever enough to get on with it and take his own risks, instead of being too careful all the time.
    I've no doubt he will do a decent enough job this season with what he has and gets in but he needs to allow his players to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Jacko View Post
    Yeah this pboro seem to have a complete different perspective than any other fan bit strange . His hatred for Rafa and love for Ash is another thing I can't get my head round. Constantly stating how its Rafas team and he's signed the players. He had to sign the players you fcking moron either that or sign nothing at all because 'Ashley' won't pay for better. Rafa wanted Tammy Abraham up front after an impressive u21 campaign. He's ended with a 5mil player who couldn't get in Stokes team. So when he bleats on about how it's Rafas team he needs to look at the bigger picture.
    no he didn't have to sign them
    if he was to sign just two quality players we would be in a far better position than we are now

he hasn't improved the squad

if he cant shift out the dead wood then keep them as back uop but add quality

why pay what he did for murphy and not play him

two 15 mill players would be a lot better to us than 4-5 no better than we have or had players

that is called squad building

he wanted Abrahams on loan and would he have played him
    nope as he doesn't play two up front which is probably one of the reasons he didn't come here

so why not sellmistetrick who he obviously doesn't rate or want and buy a good forward

he persued the lad from stoke he chased him for weeks
    and to be fare he looked half decent when he came on

if rafa did his job and shifted the likes of mistertrick de jong krul and the 4 others he has said go he would have a kitty of about 35-45 mill plus the wages enough to buy a further 3 quality players

but he doesn't

his fault no one elses

People have a right to argue points but you have to admit that pboro brings up some very pertinent points.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    People have a right to argue points but you have to admit that pboro brings up some very pertinent points.
    Yeah 1 in about 20 posts. More often than not it's bull****e. Just moaning and slating everything

Rafa names the players he wants and the players he wants to sell,like ALL clubs it's the admin side led by Charnley that do the early negotiations.A manager may talk to a player after fees have been agreed between clubs to try and persuade a player to sign but the manager does not get involved in the financial negotiations,in our case that is Charnley.

Quote Originally Posted by Southerntoon75 View Post
    Yeah 1 in about 20 posts. More often than not it's bull****e. Just moaning and slating everything
    That's what creates debates and controversial chat.
    Too many people spend too much of their time moaning and hating pboro rather than addressing posts or ignoring what they don't like.
    Nobody is forced to take him on and nobody is forced to agree with his stance, just as he is not obliged to agree with anyone else's stance.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    That's what creates debates and controversial chat.
    Too many people spend too much of their time moaning and hating pboro rather than addressing posts or ignoring what they don't like.
    Nobody is forced to take him on and nobody is forced to agree with his stance, just as he is not obliged to agree with anyone else's stance.
    True but it's the same crap, I hate Rafa, our players are ****e. I hate Rafa, our players ****e. That debate has been had hundreds of times with him on this board. You can't spout the same thing over and over again and claim that to be debating

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)