+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why pboro needs to go

Why pboro needs to go

1 thinks Ashley is a saint
    2 constantly slates our players calling them sh*t
    3 constantly slating the best manager we have had since sir bobby
    4 constantly slating the fans
    5 is doing my f*cking head in

I get the feeling he may not have renewed his Rafa Fanclub subscription either...

Quote Originally Posted by Nufc24Mag View Post
    1 thinks Ashley is a saint
    2 constantly slates our players calling them sh*t
    3 constantly slating the best manager we have had since sir bobby
    4 constantly slating the fans
    5 is doing my f*cking head in
    ah didums

so you thik our players are great ??

why is he the best manager since sir bobby
    he aint as good as chris let alone sir bobby

yep the fans that constantly sing a managers name who plays such boring footy

im glad im doing your head in

just in case you havent noticed a lot are having a go at rafas tactics selection and subs

just like they did with pardew etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    ah didums

so you thik our players are great ??

why is he the best manager since sir bobby
    he aint as good as chris let alone sir bobby

yep the fans that constantly sing a managers name who plays such boring footy

im glad im doing your head in

just in case you havent noticed a lot are having a go at rafas tactics selection and subs

just like they did with pardew etc etc
    I didn't say they were great but I rather ask u the question why do we have these players? Bc ash won't buy players who cost over £12m
    Pardew is a loser who was nothing more than a puppet for Ashley

I didn't say they were great but I rather ask u the question why do we have these players? Bc ash won't buy players who cost over £12m
    Pardew is a loser who was nothing more than a puppet for Ashley
    because rafa signed them

they are his players
    it doesnt matter what you pay for them if yu decide to buy them you need to get something from them
    and he clearly isnt
    even the ones he brought last year

because rafa signed them

they are his players
    it doesnt matter what you pay for them if yu decide to buy them you need to get something from them
    and he clearly isnt
    even the ones he brought last year
    But they aren't his 1st 2nd 3rd they are his 4th 5th ash won't give him funds to spend to get his first or second choice

But they aren't his 1st 2nd 3rd they are his 4th 5th ash won't give him funds to spend to get his first or second choice
    even the players from last season aint performing

and they were his first choice

not one player except maybe mbemba has shown any improvment
    when you have a manager constantly sitting in frot of cameras whinging instead of steadying a ship things will soon go down

his players his team his selection his tactics
    his subs

huddersfield have shown a huge improvment form last season under their manager
    even the players from last season

not ours

even the players from last season aint performing

and they were his first choice

not one player except maybe mbemba has shown any improvment
    when you have a manager constantly sitting in frot of cameras whinging instead of steadying a ship things will soon go down

his players his team his selection his tactics
    his subs

huddersfield have shown a huge improvment form last season under their manager
    even the players from last season

not ours
    It's 2 games if after 6-10 games we are still playing like this then nobody would disagree if u said players are sh*te Rafa should go etc

The thing I hate is people who think Ashley isn't to blame when he is and 90% of our fans blame him bc he is the reason we never improve season on season,

He has these 5 year plans I think someone forgot to tell him we are supposed to get better not get worse.

It's 2 games if after 6-10 games we are still playing like this then nobody would disagree if u said players are sh*te Rafa should go etc

The thing I hate is people who think Ashley isn't to blame when he is and 90% of our fans blame him bc he is the reason we never improve season on season,

He has these 5 year plans I think someone forgot to tell him we are supposed to get better not get worse.
    Of course Ashley is SOLELY to blame.He has reneged on promises yet again at a time when he should be investing in the club. For Pboro's info we have spent £20m LESS than Huddersfield - yes Huddersfield who have on average 27,000 less supporters at every home game.Says it all !

Quote Originally Posted by jacapus View Post
    Of course Ashley is SOLELY to blame.He has reneged on promises yet again at a time when he should be investing in the club. For Pboro's info we have spent £20m LESS than Huddersfield - yes Huddersfield who have on average 27,000 less supporters at every home game.Says it all !
    You are knocking your head against a brick wall if you expect Pboro to understand that. He's just sitting back there lapping up all of the attention.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)