+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Why pboro needs to go

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Bring up where he said what you are implying, just so I can see what you're talking about.
    It was a couple of weeks ago, before Hernandez joined West Ham. Everyone else on here was saying that we couldn't afford them and why would they join us in the first place when we've just been promoted

P/borough says Rafas players he bought last year have not done it for him.Goals from Gayle and Ritchie among others have just got us promoted ffs.

Yeah but he's not always saying stuff like that. He's calling it how he sees it and it doesn't sit well with fans who don't see it in the same way.
    Of course he says some stuff to wind up and what not but he more often than not makes it blatantly clear that he's doing it.
    In this case he's merely saying that Rafa is negative and moaning and the truth is, he is.

He's not saying he hates him, he's basically saying he needs to shape up or ship out.
    If Pardew was doing this, his head would be called for.
    If most managers done this, it would be the same.

In Rafa we trust seems to be the order of the day, because we've been starved of a manager with a quality rep.
    Fans take to Rafa because of what's said about him and what he's achieved in the past or how he's looked on as a top manager.

I like Rafa. I want Rafa to do well and win us something or die trying kind of thing.
    What I don't want is for Rafa to build a team solely to play on the back foot for three quarters of the game whilst trying to play some kind of careful defensive system that we are clearly not geared for, yet appear to be set up to be that.

His goal is to avoid relegation this season. His bigger goal is to then finish as high as he can in doing that.
    To do this you have to score goals and score more than the opposition.
    You won't do much of that by playing negative football when you have the players capable of doing the opposite.

There has to be a balance and he needs to be doing that from the off, because the sooner he gets points on the board, the less stressful it becomes to reach a target.

I'm not interested in his attention to detail with the players, or his knowledge on how much paprika goes into a paella, or picking out flaws in films that other people miss.
    I'm interested in having a team that is balanced and able to excite me by scoring more goals than the opposition.
    In fact he is always saying things like that. Any chance to sling mud at the club, manager team or region. Constant negativity even throughout last season. Do you actually read his posts? I can see why people think he´s a Mackem - he´s certainly not a supporter.

I got bored with it months back.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    In fact he is always saying things like that. Any chance to sling mud at the club, manager team or region. Constant negativity even throughout last season. Do you actually read his posts? I can see why people think he´s a Mackem - he´s certainly not a supporter.

Agreed. Probably the reason not as many people post on here anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Southerntoon75 View Post
    It was a couple of weeks ago, before Hernandez joined West Ham. Everyone else on here was saying that we couldn't afford them and why would they join us in the first place when we've just been promoted
    Can you bring up exactly what pboro said in terms of a quote?

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post

He's pushing controversy to create debate, whether it's enjoyed, hated, disagreed with or whatever.
    He also winds people up but makes it blatantly obvious on many occasions, yet some posters have their hate pboro glasses on and cannot see it for what it is.

He also posts some very true points on many occasions and yes I do read his posts.
    According to some, I am him...but that's irrelevant.

He's not always right and some thing's he says, I argue or simply disagree with.
    Most, if not all of us are like that but the issue is simple.
    When a prolific poster like pboro posts, his posts stand out by size and/or regularity which fades other smaller posts into the background.

It basically marks him out as a prime target for posters to latch on and see his negative comments as all being a wind up, when the truth is a bit more different for those that take their time to see his posts for what they portray in their entirety rather than snippets taken to show a bad light.

Do you seriously think pboro would spend his hard earned cash watching Newcastle United if he didn't have any allegiance to the club?
    To call him a mackem is simply an attack mechanism for those that can't get at him by other means.
    Basically a weak as piss comeback.

Agreed. Probably the reason not as many people post on here anymore
    There's more people posting on here than there was not too long ago.
    You have 128 posts in 7 years. Is that down to pboro or something else?

I joined in 2010 to look at people's views, transfer rumours etc. I started posting recently because Pboro postings riled me so started posting (the first time on any forum) and already bored to tears with it. What are you his carer?

Hernandez was £16mil, Giroud apparently £25 mil and Siggurdson £45mil so that would be £86 million for this three

Salaries £140,000, £100,000 and
    it was a suggestion a positive one at that

we currently have over 350k a week sitting on the bench or not wanted on wages alone

i wasnt the only one that said the wouldnt mind siggurdson or indeed the other players

and i never said we would get all 3
    but say we got hernandez for only 4 mill more than we paid for murphy who rafa seems to want to sit on the bench

giroud 20-25 mill and sold the likes of mistertrick,de jong krull etc etc that would get us that money and more and his wages would be covered with theirs

why cant that be achieved

this is what ash meant when he said all money generated

fget the players he obviously doesnt want
    mistertrick,colback,krull,perez,de jong and many others and he would have a decent war chest but he says more interested in moaning about lack of signings instead of him doing his bit and getting players out

im glad i get these posters back
    how sad are they that someone with a differing opinion makes them post on a footy forum

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)