+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Online abuse now a hate crime!

Online abuse now a hate crime!

Andre watch out!
    CPS issues new guidelines covering hate crimes and now includes homophobic, racist, religious tweets or posts. It also covers those who retweet or forward offensive posts.

BIG BROTHER really is watching over us all now. How come they never seem to find your average, run of the mill, radicalised Muslim?

You know the ones? They slaughter by the van load, defenceless pedestrians who are just going about their daily business.

This clown has a lot to answer for...

Attachment 6064

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    BIG BROTHER really is watching over us all now. How come they never seem to find your average, run of the mill, radicalised Muslim?

You know the ones? They slaughter by the van load, defenceless pedestrians who are just going about their daily business.

This clown has a lot to answer for...

Attachment 6064
    Just doing what he was paid and still being paid for now.Him and even more so his paymasters-you know the ones that will make him immune from prosecution for the rest of his life for his services to the agenda.

It sickens me to the stomach CiB.

Hey BT, you'd better watch out, besides wanting to drown all Tories at birth, you were also expressing a strong desire to grab me by the neck and extinguish all signs of life. Fortunately I'm very forgiving, I won't tell anyone, but best be careful, there are some right ****s out there, not all good natured like me.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    It sickens me to the stomach CiB.
    Good old Al Campbell was part of the circus too. He seemed to be commentating on our Chelsea game on Clarets Player. Fortunately he didnt seem to say much of note. No doubt he got some readies to ease his old age.

I only forgive him because he supports Burnley...

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Andre watch out!
    CPS issues new guidelines covering hate crimes and now includes homophobic, racist, religious tweets or posts. It also covers those who retweet or forward offensive posts.
    Phuck em !

this is only the beginning....just wait and see whats going to happen when they bring in their new 5g Network - they'll be prosecuting us for our dreams....the one's they give us.

Well I am giving up on bothering voting as you can't have what you vote for anyway. If your not a progressive then you can't be in power that's your future plus a good dose of sharia law. Cultural Marxism has won the day even in America now. . Tory's just a bunch of state mad progressives; no difference from the rest. It's like watching a theatre only the actors change not much else. I done with it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)