+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Takeover

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    This takeover thing will end in tears,
    mark my words.

Careful what tha wishes fo.

Dun't cum ruerrin to me in a couple of years saying with hindsight wi shunta done it.
    Don't think we have a day in it do we? Just have to sit back and enjoy the ride.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    This takeover thing will end in tears, mark my words.

Careful what tha wishes fo.

Dun't cum ruerrin to me in a couple of years saying with hindsight wi shunta done it.
    Agreed SB.
    Cut the Premier League adrift and ban all these foreign owners from the football league.
    It's getting beyond a joke.
    The EFL Cup third-round draw will take place in Beijing, China on Thursday - at 04:15 BST. What's that all about?
    We've got a cup sponsored by a Thai energy drink that nobodies ever heard of, the draw's being made in China and half the teams taking part can't wait to get knocked out.
    They've got their own league paying in excess of half a million pound a week to greedy, over the hill footballers.
    The Chinese are well known for their gambling, and then you've got the Asian betting scams.
    This time next year we'll have Paulo Di Canio managing a team full of Mido's.
    Not for me - I'm out.

Dont be so melodramatic and fix yourself a stiff drink Corporal Jones. Don't panic, don't panic Joking aside Hodger what's a viable alternative. John Hendrie was on calander earlier. We need taking over just to compete let alone have delusions of grandeur. We dont want to miss the gravy train.

Ave ad a really good think about it, I like chicken balls with satay sauce, therefore, this deal should go ahead, special fried rice. Its a winner, I like the Chinese me, and if we need em to compete then I say yes. With prawn crackers and a fortune cookie for good measure.

A takeover means keeping our championship status if it happens the other alternative is Lg 1or worse

those who think premiere league here we come well keep on dreaming if it keeps us in the championship and competing in terms of money then im in maybe get the west stand rebuilt and corners filled in.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    With takeover comes change, sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse. This year or last year is totally irrelevant in my eyes. If the club is to be successful then there'll be big changes and with respect to the promotion team, there would've been big changes there as well. Let's face it we weren't good enough to actually get in that top 6 even without the departures.

Let's forget all that anyway. Now it's about the future. Whatever the consortium decide to do will draw in the usual debate. I've got mixed emotions about it. It'd be nice to hear what their plans and ideas are once they takeover.
    "wernt good enuff to get in the top 6 " ? Atha jokin Pass ? Kinhell carnt beleerv that
    Last edited by Romared; 21-08-2017 at 08:12 PM.

Why waste money on a new West stand and corners ALL monies goes for a team before anything else it's not going to fill a new stand and corners with a sh+t team

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Why waste money on a new West stand and corners ALL monies goes for a team before anything else it's not going to fill a new stand and corners with a sh+t team
    My thoughts exactly Dooali.no point having a rolls Royce on drive if it hasn't got a engine in it

Quote Originally Posted by redduke View Post
    My thoughts exactly Dooali.no point having a rolls Royce on drive if it hasn't got a engine in it

Oakwell will still be here long after good teams & sh1t teams have gone

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast