+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Takeover

Quote Originally Posted by Hodger1957 View Post
    Agreed SB.
    Cut the Premier League adrift and ban all these foreign owners from the football league.
    It's getting beyond a joke.
    The EFL Cup third-round draw will take place in Beijing, China on Thursday - at 04:15 BST. What's that all about?
    We've got a cup sponsored by a Thai energy drink that nobodies ever heard of, the draw's being made in China and half the teams taking part can't wait to get knocked out.
    They've got their own league paying in excess of half a million pound a week to greedy, over the hill footballers.
    The Chinese are well known for their gambling, and then you've got the Asian betting scams.
    This time next year we'll have Paulo Di Canio managing a team full of Mido's.
    Not for me - I'm out.
    To say you live in Blackpool I'd have thought it might have opened your mind a little hodger , the Oyston's are local are they not ?

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    "wernt good enuff to get in the top 6 " ? Atha jokin Pass ? Kinhell carnt beleerv that
    We wont good enuff though. No joke honest. Highest we reached wo 7th after winning at Forest. Tha can't tell me we wo better than any of reading, hudders, fowls n fulham. Not evvin that me owd We picked up 3 points in the 8 games ageeanst them play off teeums n 2 o them points wo thanks to last minute equalizers. Got arseoiled at hooam to reading and fulham n all wi us strongest side. A think thar the one jooarkin unless tha on wun o thi fishin trips

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Oakwell will still be here long after good teams & sh1t teams have gone
    A doubt that Ziles.

They'll buy up Barnsley Councils share of the ground ownership with an offer the cash-strapped Council can't refuse.

The prime Oakwell site and grounds will be sold to a supermarket chain and various housing investors at a huge profit for the Chinese/American Finance group

A flat pack soulless stadium will be built in the Dearne Valley industrial estate area similar in size to the Keepmoat.

Dun't come ruerrin to me as it all unfolds. These guys are here to mek money, nowt else. When the money's made they will bugger off.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 22-08-2017 at 07:41 AM.

Av telld thi grarnd sharin wi Briggas thee watch ! Fo ok yoo fans , wee wan mek munny !

Beware a Chinaman bearing gifts.

The China man can be quite deceptive and bamboozle even the best in the business

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Beware a Chinaman bearing gifts.
    Arta goowin mi owd China , am Plawn clattud ,,,,,,

Lee Ka Ching is what this bloke will be called after he's finished destroying our club. Come back Rev Preedy.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    A doubt that Ziles.

They'll buy up Barnsley Councils share of the ground ownership with an offer the cash-strapped Council can't refuse.

The prime Oakwell site and grounds will be sold to a supermarket chain and various housing investors at a huge profit for the Chinese/American Finance group

A flat pack soulless stadium will be built in the Dearne Valley industrial estate area similar in size to the Keepmoat.

Dun't come ruerrin to me as it all unfolds. These guys are here to mek money, nowt else. When the money's made they will bugger off.

So what's new?

What's the alternative? I'm struggling to find one.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast