+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I've had better days...

I've had better days...

First time I've seen em this season and I've got to say I thought we were truly shocking on Saturday, miles off the level we need to achieve to stay up.

Davies and to a lesser extent Jackson, the only players to emerge with any credit at all for me. I've spoken before about
    the impossible job Hecky's been charged with but the very least you demand as a fan and manager is total application and I didn't see that. Moncur assuming the luxury player role, Pearson hopelessly exposed for his lack of positional knowledge and I'm really not sure if Williams looks comfortable in the anchor role he's been tasked with. There's more to that position than proving you're a tough tackler.

Also- as jules mentioned in another thread, the moronic section of our fan base and behaviour better suited to a Pitsmoor tap room, was embarrassing. Jeez lads, I'm not expecting chequers, croquet and Mr Chumley Warner, but spitting, scrapping and casual racism... your mothers must be so proud.

So much work to be done. I'm ordering a Chinese tonight and 3 fortune cookies and hoping none of our potential investors were at close enough quarters to notice the behaviour of our idiots.

Change is in the air mate , this time next year we will be millionaires :-) :-)