+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strachan hates Aberdeen

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Strachan hates Aberdeen

Well known secret. Doesn't hide it at all.

Not one Aberdeen player in the Scotland squad.

How many guffs?

Strachan will be gone by October at the latest.

Hopefully once he is gone guys like Shinnie and Christie will get a chance but they probably wont,the next guy that takes over will still pick the likes of Hanley, Mulgrew, Bannan and Fletcher instead of giving Aberdeen players a go.

Is it any wonder quite a lot of Dons fans cant be bothered with the national team?

If Scotland were playing in my back garden Id close the curtains, girfuy Strachan and McGhee ya pair of obnoxious clowns.
    Last edited by EintrachtFrankfurt; 21-08-2017 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EintrachtFrankfurt View Post
    Is it any wonder quite a lot of Dons fans cant be bothered with the national team?

If Scotland were playing in my back garden Id close the curtains, girfuy Strachan and McGhee ya pair of obnoxious clowns.
    Its more a puzzle that anyone who wants to see change in our game even entertains the thought of going to watch a Scotland match. Remember when you pay the money to watch, you support the way the game is run (horror) and the process in which players are selected (bizarre).

Another reason why some players may not be selected is to hold their value down for other teams to come in and get them or to unsettle certain players. Some players may really want to play for Scotland and will soon realise that with the current manager they would need to move from Pittodrie to fulfil that ambition.

Remember the games rigged....

On a positive note, our players will be fresher and hopefully hungrier

Just a wee aside...

Considering Hearts' form, who would you take at CB for the Dons - Christophe Berra or Andy Considine? I'd probably pick Considine.

But before either of them I'd pick Reynolds

I hope Scotland get totally pumped next week and the wee ginger coont is fired.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Strachan will be gone by October at the latest.

Hopefully once he is gone guys like Shinnie and Christie will get a chance but they probably wont,the next guy that takes over will still pick the likes of Hanley, Mulgrew, Bannan and Fletcher instead of giving Aberdeen players a go.
    I'm rooting for the opposition now. He and that detestable McGhoo can get right teh ****. Enough's enough.

How can Strachan NOT name a single Aberdeen player in the Scotland squad? In the last 2-3 seasons we’ve had a single cap for Kenny McClean. And as for the recall of 33-year-old Whittaker’, you must be having’ a laff. Presumably based on his performance at the weekend when Hibs shipped 3 goals? One of which was walked into the net.

I would have Graeme Shinnie and Kenny McLean any day of the week instead of Bannan (in particular), Matt Phillips or Matt Richie who was AWOL yesterday against Huddersfield.

Reynolds is ****e at the moment, but he's still way better than Grant Hanley.

Strachan’s a clown but hopefully not long before he goes and we get our national team back.

Quote Originally Posted by red weegie View Post
    I would have Graeme Shinnie and Kenny McLean any day of the week instead of Bannan (in particular), Matt Phillips or Matt Richie who was AWOL yesterday against Huddersfield.
    I can't see much of a case for saying McLean is better than Phillips and Ritchie. Those two are legitimately good Premier League players and it would be pretty baffling if they weren't picked - the only argument for it would be that they aren't really Scottish.

Shinnie on the other hand is consistently overlooked and if I were Strachan I'd have him in as a fullback even though he doesn't play there for us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast