+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Strachan hates Aberdeen

Strachan hates Aberdeen

Well known secret. Doesn't hide it at all.

Not one Aberdeen player in the Scotland squad.

How many guffs?

Strachan will be gone by October at the latest.

Hopefully once he is gone guys like Shinnie and Christie will get a chance but they probably wont,the next guy that takes over will still pick the likes of Hanley, Mulgrew, Bannan and Fletcher instead of giving Aberdeen players a go.

Is it any wonder quite a lot of Dons fans cant be bothered with the national team?

If Scotland were playing in my back garden Id close the curtains, girfuy Strachan and McGhee ya pair of obnoxious clowns.
    Last edited by EintrachtFrankfurt; 21-08-2017 at 01:27 PM.

I know he hates us but I don't know why. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I know he hates us but I don't know why. Any ideas?
    Probably something to do with Fergie, also he misled the club back in 84 he was meant to sign for 1FC Koln in Germany but went to Man Utd instead, pissing us off and the Germans, he is a nasty little **** always has been. I dont look at him McGhee or McLeish as AFC legends anymore-all damaged goods.

Aye Well min, when it's all over and we go to the mannie ( that doesn't exist) in the sky.

They will still be three of the best players ever to pull on that famous red jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by EintrachtFrankfurt View Post
    Probably something to do with Fergie, also he misled the club back in 84 he was meant to sign for 1FC Koln in Germany but went to Man Utd instead, pissing us off and the Germans, he is a nasty little **** always has been. I dont look at him McGhee or McLeish as AFC legends anymore-all damaged goods.
    Didn't Aberdeen get fined or have to compensate Koln thanks to the wee nyaff?

Would have loved to have seen his face when Fergie walked in the front door at Old Trafford.

Quote Originally Posted by RealPompeyDon View Post
    Didn't Aberdeen get fined or have to compensate Koln thanks to the wee nyaff?

Would have loved to have seen his face when Fergie walked in the front door at Old Trafford.

I would have thought we would have had to compensate them, dont know how much though. Does anyone on here remember this? Strachan is not a good guy by any stretch of the imagination, just like his pal McGhee.

Could be worse. He could have picked Ryan Union Jack now that he's with sevco just to rub further salt in.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast