+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 26 quid

26 quid

For a Wednesday night game that's live on the telly....

If your going to maximise revenue, be better if Celtic got whole main stand..

Crazy decision imo

Watched the Killie V Celtic game at the weekend.

Looks like less than 2000 Killie fans bothered to turn up.

Pretty shocked to see such a low home support so early in the season .

I'd give the Tims as many tickets as they want but even then there is a limit to who wants to pay lots of money for a game you can watch for free on TV

Everyone charges the same and this is not just a DFC problem

I'd give the Tims as many tickets as they want but even then there is a limit to who wants to pay lots of money for a game you can watch for free on TV

Quote Originally Posted by Shuntz View Post

i think Killie must have the biggest drop in attendance in the last 20 years,always used to have a good crowd when the away end was the other side

Quote Originally Posted by Shuntz View Post

If Celtic didnt agree to a price reduction i hope the board of directors come out with a statement...

But i suspect its other way round

Celtic reduced prices against killie in last round to 15quid

If this game was at Parkhead theres no way Celtic would want to charge 28quid to there punters....

Sad after the efforts of players in the last round there will be a really low home support now due to pricing

Quote Originally Posted by GB72 View Post
    If Celtic didnt agree to a price reduction i hope the board of directors come out with a statement...

But i suspect its other way round

Celtic reduced prices against killie in last round to 15quid

If this game was at Parkhead theres no way Celtic would want to charge 28quid to there punters....

Sad after the efforts of players in the last round there will be a really low home support now due to pricing
    tbf the Americans have supported us well, they have to claw some money back efter throwing money away due to poor management

Just back in the country and can't believe I'm reading this, when will the board learn, we can't get a full house for a league game against them due to the pricing, and that's when season tickets are valid, what makes them think they will sell the tickets at that price for this one.

It's a pity, I think that a full Dee ends, and against possibly an under strength Celtic, we might have pulled of the shock.

Also, there is no chance they will sell out there allocation

Quote Originally Posted by _JohnGotti_ View Post
    tbf the Americans have supported us well, they have to claw some money back efter throwing money away due to poor management

I totally agree that the Keyes family have backed the club...

But i do believe there getting bad advice with there pricing when it comes to home cup games in particular which are notoriously diificult to sell esp if on tv....

If they were giving up say 7000 tixs to celtic i could understand it

But at very most they are only going to make about 20K more from celtic fans if they give them usual allocation...

Plus the fact they will be reduced income from home ends...

We have basically gave up home advantage with this pricing structure for about 20K

Quote Originally Posted by GB72 View Post
    I totally agree that the Keyes family have backed the club...

But i do believe there getting bad advice with there pricing when it comes to home cup games in particular which are notoriously diificult to sell esp if on tv....

If they were giving up say 7000 tixs to celtic i could understand it

But at very most they are only going to make about 20K more from celtic fans if they give them usual allocation...

Plus the fact they will be reduced income from home ends...

We have basically gave up home advantage with this pricing structure for about 20K
    They're not getting bad advice, they're just not considering the fans.

Think ill buy an adult concession and pay £19.

Naebody checks and it will be darkish.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)