+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sam Gallagher

one thing is for certain we need to spend on at least 3 quality players in the next 9 days who can go straight in to the first team if necesary

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    Careful Guanche you're not a TRUE BLADE if you dare to question our glorious leader
    Is that really the best thaz got happy one?Did ya enjoy us losin toneet carpe? UTCB

So if they were going to anyway surely the windfall from the Harry and Kyle sales can go towards player recruitment? Or is it that it's a bonus in that they don't have to shell out as much?
    Someone put £5.2m into Blades Leisure on 30th June.

I wonder why and who it was?

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Is that really the best thaz got happy one?Did ya enjoy us losin toneet carpe? UTCB
    Course I didn't. I only ever want us to win, and I'd like McCabe to prove the likes of me and TT wrong about him by atoning for all his past mistakes and getting us to the Prem and into Europe and keeping us there. Long way to go yet though before his balance sheet is in the black

Course I didn't. I only ever want us to win, and I'd like McCabe to prove the likes of me and TT wrong about him by atoning for all his past mistakes and getting us to the Prem and into Europe and keeping us there. Long way to go yet though before his balance sheet is in the black
    Yeah cos before he took over the club we were regularly in Europe weren't we? You wouldn't give him credit for last season and gettin Tufty in,just kept bangin on abart the failures which we all know abart,the difference is most i speak to have been critical of the board(rightly so)but when they get it r8(like last season)they then give praise.Do you honestly think King Kev and the prince don't put any money into the club? If you think/wish they'd put more in,then i can agree to an extent but it's easy to spend other folks money mi thinks.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Yeah cos before he took over the club we were regularly in Europe weren't we? You wouldn't give him credit for last season and gettin Tufty in,just kept bangin on abart the failures which we all know abart,the difference is most i speak to have been critical of the board(rightly so)but when they get it r8(like last season)they then give praise.Do you honestly think King Kev and the prince don't put any money into the club? If you think/wish they'd put more in,then i can agree to an extent but it's easy to spend other folks money mi thinks.UTCB
    Are you actually stupid or do you just like arguing?

Of course the club weren't in Europe, but it wasn't me who said 'Europe in five years' was it? A club of our history and size should be challenging with the likes of West Brom, Southampton and Leicester, not being super thankful that we've finally got out of the third tier of the football pyramid but don't own our ground or our academy.

I just can't be bothered to argue with you any more. I'll start giving McCabe credit when he starts to deserve it, not because he's finally got one thing right (and is in danger of blowing that if he doesn't give the manager the money he needs). It's like talking to a brick wall with you and I've got better things to waste my time on.

Are you actually stupid or do you just like arguing?

Of course the club weren't in Europe, but it wasn't me who said 'Europe in five years' was it? A club of our history and size should be challenging with the likes of West Brom, Southampton and Leicester, not being super thankful that we've finally got out of the third tier of the football pyramid but don't own our ground or our academy.

I just can't be bothered to argue with you any more. I'll start giving McCabe credit when he starts to deserve it, not because he's finally got one thing right (and is in danger of blowing that if he doesn't give the manager the money he needs). It's like talking to a brick wall with you and I've got better things to waste my time on.
    I'd never claim to be a intellectual high roller mi owd but i believe i'm a fan that'll give credit when someone gets summat r8,i'm always open to other's views even when i disagree with said views unlike you appear to be.I find it hilarious that you of all people accuse me of bein argumentative,absolute classic that. By the way tek care of thissen,don't get too upset abart what's said on here it's a forum for folk to share opinions,not North Korea.UTCB

king kev rod better back chris with proper money or i fear the best manager weve had for 20 odd years may well walk

i would like us to get a pacy winger and striker in box to box midfielder and another centre back and i think chris is thinking similar 2 in on loan and 2 permanent would be my guess get thi wallet out king kev and princy

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    king kev rod better back chris with proper money or i fear the best manager weve had for 20 odd years may well walk
    I agree Tufty wants backin owd lad,but whether the backin will be as much as some on various forums want,i doubt it.Rooney's just announced his retirement from International duty by the way,i know alot don't like him but his record sez it all,record scorer for both England and Manure,as well prem titles,Euro champion league,fa cups,league cup and just joined Shearer in the 200 prem club,not too shabby that.UTCB

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast