+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is this racist

I dont like sampson anyway, he's welsh.

Quote Originally Posted by In Dyche We Trust View Post
    I dont like sampson anyway, he's welsh.
    Racist - get the £80k ready if he is offended. Oh but it's true - don't let that stop a good claim though.

....and I maintain that an English person should manage the England team and not a person who is not English....likewise a scot should manage the scottish team.etc, etc

Quote Originally Posted by In Dyche We Trust View Post
    ....and I maintain that an English person should manage the England team and not a person who is not English....likewise a scot should manage the scottish team.etc, etc
    Sounds like blatant cultural racism to me that IDWT. I expect my cheque for £80k in the post tonight...

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Sounds like blatant cultural racism to me that IDWT. I expect my cheque for £80k in the post tonight...
    You have to feel offended first though.

I am!

The world has gone PC mad now,don't get me wrong,nobody should have to experience abuse of any kind but now you can't even say what you think if it goes against the grain of the PC brigade, I have certain views on homo***uality that does not go down well with some people, I'm not abusive towards the gay community and certainly wouldn't wish any of them any harm but just a mere mention that you think that its wrong and the packs of wolves start surrounding you ready to rip you to pieces,where is our right of free expression?

Ermmm.... Its got nowt to do with this thread to be fair

I don't think we will be signing you Chalky. Sorry mate, your trial just didn't work out!

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    ......but how is the comment racist!
    ...the question of it being a racist comment can only be considered if it is to be believed that the words were spoken.

..therefore - to consider the comment to be racist or not - one would have to believe that the words were very much said.

....that would mean - taking Aluka's side...in that she said that he said it to her....and not taking Sampsons word that he didn't make any such comment.

...but that would be biased toward Aluka...as taking Sampsons word be biased toward him.

..So one is lying, on is being truthful...no more - and until or if any evidence appears that one side or the other is genuine - there can be no meaningful or unbiased dialogue regarding a comment that as it stands.....is inconsequential.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I don't think we will be signing you Chalky. Sorry mate, your trial just didn't work out!
    Aye I did go off topic tbf

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)