+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Your Honest Thoughts Of The Season So Far

Cam, why would you have me lie to your fellow Mod?

How can we get promoted with such a naive defense?

How much are you prepared to bet that we'll finish above Charlton?

How in Trump's America do you keep on dodging the bullets?

Do you even remember Bill Thompson? 8 games and then we ship him out to Darlington and after a dozen or so games he retires still in his twenties.

These are questions that need answers and I've answered them all.

I've waited a lifetime for us to buy a big CF who can smack the ball into the net with his head and when we get one he'll be off after a few months.

Kempo, as Mike implies, would have said just the same but he's too busy with his stocks and shares and ironing his socks and shorts for yet another sea cruise.

I must say I envy him sometimes but not when he's deep-sea diving. I'm embarrassed to say I can't even swim.

Season so far : As expected.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    True, but Zil is a Kempo wind-up... now have look in the mirror..
    Do I have too I'm ugly as fk

Ajayi is best Centre back we've got it's just him & Ihiekwe doesn't work they leave gaps. I'd play Do Ball with Semi, more a no-nonsense defender. Emmanuel you watch him he hasn't got a pass or a cross in him. I'd send him back we've got Vaulks & Cummings for Right back who can both cross a ball & defend.

Quote Originally Posted by Zilzal View Post
    I wasn't expecting much but I'm still disappointed.

Kieffer is far too good for us and with the right supply he should score close to 20 goals before he leaves in January.

The midfield desperately needs a strong tackling leader to drive the team on and control matters.

SEMI AJAGI is for me the worst CB I can remember since Bill Thompson. Bill was signed by Docherty in about 1968 and like Semi he looked as if he'd never played football before. The pair of them can't pass the ball, can't tackle or command the defence and worst of all they are/were past masters at taking an almighty swing at the ball when there's no particular pressure only to miss the ball completely.

They're liabilities on a grand scale and if Semi is here next Saturday Charlton will bag a hatful (it's already been taken for granted that the Terriers will score as many as it takes their fancy.

Finally we need a second 'keeper. Those who've put money on us to be promoted may as well tear up their betting slips now. 25 games without a win is disgraceful.
    If you are going to slag someone off or make comparisons, please make sure you get your facts right. Firstly our centre back surname is AJAYI. Secondly, Bill Thompson was signed by Fred Green not the Doc. Surprised that a "True Fan" didn't know that. There again ...........................

Quote Originally Posted by Zilzal View Post
    Kempo, as Mike implies, would have said just the same but he's too busy with his stocks and shares and ironing his socks and shorts for yet another sea cruise.

I must say I envy him sometimes but not when he's deep-sea diving. I'm embarrassed to say I can't even swim.
    Zil, snorkelling in rock pools is not deep-sea diving. And your beloved is not preparing for a sea cruise; he's licking his wounds after the battering his Nogbag creation got on here. The poor lad got so upset he started telling even bigger porkies such as how he'd never used my real name in posts on MM. His nose must be a yard long by now.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Zil, snorkelling in rock pools is not deep-sea diving. And your beloved is not preparing for a sea cruise; he's licking his wounds after the battering his Nogbag creation got on here. The poor lad got so upset he started telling even bigger porkies such as how he'd never used my real name in posts on MM. His nose must be a yard long by now.
    Some British tourist has been arrested and put in jail for trying to return from Turkey with some ancient coins that he found whilst snorkelling... you don't think that it could be.....?

ADDITIONAL - just checked - person involved is 52 years old - so that's at least 10 years out!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234