+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blades Back In For Lolley

Blades Back In For Lolley

Huddersfield Town look set to make a shock move for Blades defender Keiron Freeman, and could involve a swap deal for their striker Joe Lolley. - External Link

Is that as good as it gets....

Lolley, 24 has yet to be involved in any of the West Yorkshire sides first team matches this season. He appeared 22 times last season and netted once (at Rotherham United) en-route to a Wembley win.

Quote Originally Posted by benditlike_Borbokis View Post
    Is that as good as it gets....

Lolley, 24 has yet to be involved in any of the West Yorkshire sides first team matches this season. He appeared 22 times last season and netted once (at Rotherham United) en-route to a Wembley win.
    I've been told this Lolley has pace but that's all i've heard of him.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I've been told this Lolley has pace but that's all i've heard of him.UTCB
    unfortunately that's all he has. This is a very mediocre signing and screams desperation to add to the ranks. His record as a striker/winger pretty much speaks for itself at this level.

Quote Originally Posted by boltonblade View Post
    unfortunately that's all he has. This is a very mediocre signing and screams desperation to add to the ranks. His record as a striker/winger pretty much speaks for itself at this level.
    Are you sayin you're underwhelmed with this then BB? Not havin a dig mi owd but i'll trust Mitch&Tufty's scoutin over yours,that said you're entitled to your view.By the way have ya seen him play regularly or are ya just goin on his career figures? UTCB

Are you sayin you're underwhelmed with this then BB? Not havin a dig mi owd but i'll trust Mitch&Tufty's scoutin over yours,that said you're entitled to your view.By the way have ya seen him play regularly or are ya just goin on his career figures? UTCB
    know of him enough from playing at uni (preston) He's done well since uni days to be fair to get through the ranks. I just don't see him being the answer for more goals. Tufty said himself after boro game....box to box we are sound. its defence and attack we lack our finished product. We need a proven striker.

As far as I know, this is (as of now) NOT a signing - and quite possibly, never will be.
    As I know absolutely nothing about this lad, I cannot pass comment as to his suitability or not - but as always - in CW we trust!

know of him enough from playing at uni (preston) He's done well since uni days to be fair to get through the ranks. I just don't see him being the answer for more goals. Tufty said himself after boro game....box to box we are sound. its defence and attack we lack our finished product. We need a proven striker.
    Ok mate,but ya know ya gunna get the UNDERWHELMED comment thrown back at ya most of the time dunt ya? Ronaldo somebody told me today that there's definate interest from Udders in Freeman,have ya heard owt? UTCB

Ok mate,but ya know ya gunna get the UNDERWHELMED comment thrown back at ya most of the time dunt ya? Ronaldo somebody told me today that there's definate interest from Udders in Freeman,have ya heard owt? UTCB
    Not heard anything official. Rumour been out quite a few days and no one has denied it, so could be true. Lolley as part of the deal?
    Could be - or is somebody putting 2 and 2 together and making 5 (or 4)?

Would prefer overwhelmed but that would involve us splashing some cash on quality players. We might be a few seasons off that yet.....i can wait i suppose!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast