+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: cud this work

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Oh.

Are you a fan owned community club supporter?
    Would it make it easier for you if I said yes?

Quote Originally Posted by grantzer View Post
    Would it make it easier for you if I said yes?
    No. My life is easy enuff.

Em just trying to figure oot why you have posted what you have that's all.

You seem a wee bit hostile towards the yanks and em just passing time till meh teas ready.

There's nae pensioner surveys oot today and nae white supremacist rallies in meh area today so just a bit bored.��

Cool, enjoy the pot noodle

Quote Originally Posted by grantzer View Post
    Cool, enjoy the pot noodle
    Gammon steak, egg n chips.

Is that a new flavour then?

ffs dina finish wi a plate o humble pie haha

pot noodles are mair boufing than united ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    No. My life is easy enuff.

Em just trying to figure oot why you have posted what you have that's all.

You seem a wee bit hostile towards the yanks and em just passing time till meh teas ready.

There's nae pensioner surveys oot today and nae white supremacist rallies in meh area today so just a bit bored.��
    fffkkkk i go fir a dundee united and miss the white supremacist rally gig lol

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    **** idea for me, why blow that much cash on one game when a good percentage will go to the other team?

I thought you were never a member? If you don't know them personally why do you call them ****ers?

They're not playing god they're trying to ensure the cash in hand is properly and sensibly applied. Spunking it directly at the club to do what they want with would not be properly and sensibly applying the cash they have. The whole community thing is one of the main reasons I jacked it, no way should any of that cash go anywhere but Dundee FC - but it has to be applied correctly.
    I was always a member, and not just the £1 donation, rross is maybe who your thinking off, I've, like many watched these clowns spunk money intended for the club, the "building bridges" shyte, jollys to supporter trust meetings, all subsidised by mine and others hard earned cash, that was donated to the club, at know time were we told they'd be holding on to it to play god.

You were the fans Rep, your now claiming the community thing was "one" of the reasons you left, why not come out at the time and tell us, instead of the normal "work commitments nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    I was always a member, and not just the £1 donation, rross is maybe who your thinking off, I've, like many watched these clowns spunk money intended for the club, the "building bridges" shyte, jollys to supporter trust meetings, all subsidised by mine and others hard earned cash, that was donated to the club, at know time were we told they'd be holding on to it to play god.

You were the fans Rep, your now claiming the community thing was "one" of the reasons you left, why not come out at the time and tell us, instead of the normal "work commitments nonsense
    I made it clear that I resigned because I couldn't work with certain other society board members without going into specifics at the time and I never will. At no point did I mention work commitments though - you're maybe thinking of Colin Reid.

Maybe was RRoS I'm thinking of, apologies for that.

ETA - for the record in all my time on the society board not a single penny was spent on any jolly or any expense other than genuine out of pocket costs to any board member. I didn't even claim for fuel when I went down to buy the Oor Bobby sculpture.
    Last edited by Deeranged; 22-08-2017 at 07:46 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)