+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: cud this work

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Don't disagree with that it was your suggestion that most fans thought it was money well spent that I disagree with.

Obviously we speak to different people.
    I include OAPs in my social circle.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I include OAPs in my social circle.
    Lol that's pretty funny.

I have no blazers in mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Well, here's where we differ completely. I never gave a penny to DFCSS so that the club could go to Benidorm and when I was on the board I personally would never have condoned the use of any cash for that.
    If McCann hadn't did a U turn, then it may well have been money well spent, it was a one day trip not a holiday, clubs do have to pay for these sort of things, directors were flying out to world cups in places like Brazil away back in the 70's, so I think it's unfair to compare this sort of thing to handing "other" people's money over to place other than it I was intebpnded for

Deeranged, do you know how much cash dfcss has. I can't find my copy of their accounts and it would be interesting to know if dfcss could underwrite a reduction in entry charges, as Rros has suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Deeranged, do you know how much cash dfcss has. I can't find my copy of their accounts and it would be interesting to know if dfcss could underwrite a reduction in entry charges, as Rros has suggested.
    Ssssh its a secret. (joke afore the dfcss mafia go nuts)

Doesn't have to be dfcss but they were first that sprung to mind.

Dsa, mcewan and Fraser, dfc minded speculator.

I think in the right circumstances and tic game a good example it wud cost nobody nothing and help more fans get into the match.

Thinking a bit further forward as I know deeranged doesn't like the concept of tic getting a share but cud it work with season ticket sales.

Club pitch them at £300 or so but need to get x amount bought, somebody underwrites the balance.

Ssssh its a secret. (joke afore the dfcss mafia go nuts)

Doesn't have to be dfcss but they were first that sprung to mind.

Dsa, mcewan and Fraser, dfc minded speculator.

I think in the right circumstances and tic game a good example it wud cost nobody nothing and help more fans get into the match.

Thinking a bit further forward as I know deeranged doesn't like the concept of tic getting a share but cud it work with season ticket sales.

Club pitch them at £300 or so but need to get x amount bought, somebody underwrites the balance.
    Penny has dropped! Killie give Celtic a lot of their ground to make maximum revenue. Remember some time ago we gave the OF the SE and the Shankly, it must have made money but it lost quite a bit of our support. Killie had a very poor home support for their recent game against Celtic.

Ideas to get more home supporters to turn up at Dens must be the way forward, and some kind of sponsorship for attendance at specific games might be the way forward. Hope you get more support for this.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Penny has dropped! Killie give Celtic a lot of their ground to make maximum revenue. Remember some time ago we gave the OF the SE and the Shankly, it must have made money but it lost quite a bit of our support. Killie had a very poor home support for their recent game against Celtic.

Ideas to get more home supporters to turn up at Dens must be the way forward, and some kind of sponsorship for attendance at specific games might be the way forward. Hope you get more support for this.
    Mate who is celtic season tix holder just got ticket for Dens and an email from Celtic saying

That there allocation for cup tie has been cut?

Crazy if true

Quote Originally Posted by GB72 View Post
    Mate who is celtic season tix holder just got ticket for Dens and an email from Celtic saying

That there allocation for cup tie has been cut?

Crazy if true
    If that's true the powers that be are listening to the wrong people but cant really see it being true.

We give over one of the smallest amount of tickets to old firm as it is compared to others.

So if we have cut them to 3000 from 4100 it wud be an astonishing decision. Cant see it.

Other clubs dons 5000, hibs 4000, hearts cant mind, Gers 7000, partick 5500, killie 8000, dabs 5800.

If that's true the powers that be are listening to the wrong people but cant really see it being true.

We give over one of the smallest amount of tickets to old firm as it is compared to others.

So if we have cut them to 3000 from 4100 it wud be an astonishing decision. Cant see it.

Other clubs dons 5000, hibs 4000, hearts cant mind, Gers 7000, partick 5500, killie 8000, dabs 5800.
    In email it says less tickets for main stand

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)