+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: League Match 4: Bairns v Doonhamers

Gasparotto scores in the 89th minute to stop Martin getting a clean sheet.

Full Time 4-1

Well , don't think many people seen that result coming

An absolutely brilliant score sends the 265 Queens fans home very happy ......

Unbelievable result today.Maybe my moans about the manager after the Albion Rovers game were a wee bit hasty?Can't wait to see the highlights,as I gather the first two goals from the Dobmeister were beauties?

Quote Originally Posted by Bagapapa View Post
    Unbelievable result today.Maybe my moans about the manager after the Albion Rovers game were a wee bit hasty?Can't wait to see the highlights,as I gather the first two goals from the Dobmeister were beauties?
    Great goals. Great teamwork for the first and the second was a superb solo effort. Great performance all round. Tapping looked good. Only player I felt was off the pace was Kane but I figure he'll come good given more game time. Great day in the sun!

Quote Originally Posted by louisxiv View Post
    Great goals. Great teamwork for the first and the second was a superb solo effort. Great performance all round. Tapping looked good. Only player I felt was off the pace was Kane but I figure he'll come good given more game time. Great day in the sun!

Well done Queens & Gary

Would love to see the Bairns in League One, as would all the Pars fans.

Seen the goals and Dobbies second is an absolute pearler!

https://youtu.be/hrhv-KvNnD4

6 minute highlights

Excellent performance by all the team just a pity about those highlights so heavily biased towards Falkirk but just what else would you expect from Falkirk TV.

just seen falkirk tv , unbelievable Houston calling queens "journey men " !.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)