+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jeremie Boga

Jeremie Boga

A rumour - and that's all it is - on FB, that we are interested in this lad on loan for the season from Chelsea. ( Unfortunately, Birmingham also interested - but they've now landed Gallagher - so you never know).

Don't know owt about him, but rumour has it he is VERY quick. Aged 20. Whether he is hungry, I know not, but he seems to fulfil all the other criteria desired by several BMers over the years.
    Last edited by RonnieWaldock; 22-08-2017 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    A rumour - and that's all it is - on FB, that we are interested in this lad on loan for the season from Chelsea.

Don't know owt about him, but rumour has it he is VERY quick. Aged 20. Whether he is hungry, I know not, but he seems to fulfil all the other criteria desired by several BMers over the years.
    Black,French and like sh^t off a shovel,am i close Ronaldo? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Black,French and like sh^t off a shovel,am i close Ronaldo? UTCB
    Well I'm not sure I would have used quite that terminology Rod, but he's played for France at U19's, and Ivory Coast at full age level - so you're not far off.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    Well I'm not sure I would have used quite that terminology Rod, but he's played for France at U19's, and Ivory Coast at full age level - so you're not far off.
    I've heard this Bugga-Boga rumour from a different source today Ronaldo,could be summat in it d'ya think? UTCB

Never heard of him,but after extensive research on my part,he is classed as a midfielder,i thought we needed a striker by common consent

I posted it over on S2 after reading RonnieW's post.

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Never heard of him,but after extensive research on my part,he is classed as a midfielder,i thought we needed a striker by common consent
    His main claim to fame this season was starting the home against Burnley (Chelsea) and then being sub'd after Cahill got sent off,so he is on the fringe of the first team.

well redknapp seems to rate him very highly but certainly looks just what we are looking for takes people on and has pace so its a yes from me be a good mate for jamal