+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how many games in do you give rafa before the panick button gets pushed

how many games in do you give rafa before the panick button gets pushed

forest game aside

if we loose v west ham and swindon do you start to panick

if we loose playing the same negative tactics would you start showing discontent with rafa

what is the miniumu you want from those two prem games

Swindon?

You been on the sauce?

He's had his piles removed !

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Swindon?

You been on the sauce?
    i meant swansea
    i once lost a bet saying swindon was the capital of wales

to a welsh mate ,who i should have realised would have known better than me

they then had a t shirt with the welsh dragon and flag on the front and on the back swindon the culture capital of wales

i had to wear it when we were on a lads holiday to benidorm

upset a few people as one welsh girl got upset that they had actually not used a welsh city for the culture capital and it was typical of the english goverment

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    i have

apparently been pushing to much whils t having a poo

but o ihad me prostrate checked as well

how many games in do you give pboromag before the panick button gets pushed

Is what the subject should read!

Give it a rest man. FFS we were set in the Spurs game for a point or possibly better until Shelvey got set off. Aye the Hudds performance was below par, especially in a game we should be looking to get at least a point from, but we're 2 games in. Your man Ashley needs to stick to what he clearly said to Rafa and give him the funds that are there to buy quality signings. If not it wont be with Rafa the fans show discontent that's for sure.

Feckin hell Pboro. Your hidden agenda isnīt even the slightest hidden any more.

Not a question of number of games. I canīt see me ever hitting the panick button with Rafa and any manager of his calibre should only leave if he īlosesī (NB not 'looses') the squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    So he wont be able to think now then..........

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    i meant swansea
    i once lost a bet saying swindon was the capital of wales

to a welsh mate ,who i should have realised would have known better than me

they then had a t shirt with the welsh dragon and flag on the front and on the back swindon the culture capital of wales

i had to wear it when we were on a lads holiday to benidorm

upset a few people as one welsh girl got upset that they had actually not used a welsh city for the culture capital and it was typical of the english goverment
    This made me chuckle

Particularly as i know a few welsh girls that would have said same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by kingstonbob View Post
    how many games in do you give pboromag before the panick button gets pushed

Is what the subject should read!

Give it a rest man. FFS we were set in the Spurs game for a point or possibly better until Shelvey got set off. Aye the Hudds performance was below par, especially in a game we should be looking to get at least a point from, but we're 2 games in. Your man Ashley needs to stick to what he clearly said to Rafa and give him the funds that are there to buy quality signings. If not it wont be with Rafa the fans show discontent that's for sure.
    when rafa moves players on he says have no future instead of picking them then im sure he would have the money the club generate

we were never in the game at spuds ,they never got out of first gear

me if he looses the changing room and it looks like cracks are appearingg (elliott) he needs gone soon ,he clearly aint happy

if we get to the swansea game showing no ambition sticking to the same negative tactics and no points he needs gone soon

im hoping for a point against west ham and a win at swansea

if we dont get that and the same negativity is still around and being pushed by rafa then get him out

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)