+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bolton Fc, and their debts

Bolton Fc, and their debts

" Former player Dean Holdsworth heads up a Company Sports Shield BWFC who own 37% of Bolton Wanderers Football Club. He has now had to put the Company into liquidation which has prompted the EFL to notify that they are to carry out a full investigation next month. The fear is that Bolton FC are now likely to face a points deduction. "

How can this ridiculous situation at Bolton Fc be allowed to carry on further eh, when theres supposed to be a FFP rule ?.
    And bear in mind Bolton were 3rd Division/Lg One at the time when they were racking up these debts, so who is to blame for all this and why should they keep getting away with it ?.
    They must be hit with a points deduction here, what else can they expect ?.
    Last edited by Acido; 22-08-2017 at 10:28 PM.

Points deduction is interesting , 16 points taken off and they are toast .

Suits me fine acido , fuq em .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Points deduction is interesting , 16 points taken off and they are toast . Suits me fine acido , fuq em .
    Exactly Animal and Im not even saying this as a desperate fan here (even though yes its true, that this might help our team out this season).
    Ive got nothing against Bolton Fc and their fans but this is taking the pee here and they can't be allowed to get away with it.
    If the EFL actually give a sh*it then they will surely take action, and Bolton will be deducted points. (at least 10 points these days is the norm isn't it)

Points deduction is interesting , 16 points taken off and they are toast .

Suits me fine acido , fuq em .
    I suppose the irony is that this could well be us in 3 years time. Huge debts and the slopes nowhere to be seen. Ou

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    I suppose the irony is that this could well be us in 3 years time. Huge debts and the slopes nowhere to be seen. Ou
    And we will deserve it Pass, if the EFL stick to their rules and if we have got ourselves into a mess because of a terrible takeover for example.

It may well be mate and if it does happen then we live with the consequences .

Their in a bad place right now are Bolton but I bet they don't go out of business either .

It may well be mate and if it does happen then we live with the consequences .

Their in a bad place right now are Bolton but I bet they don't go out of business either .
    No, but if it was us.... the time and patience from the powers that be wouldn't be as long

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    No, but if it was us.... the time and patience from the powers that be wouldn't be as long
    I agree Jules, even if this makes us all out to be a set of fans who feel sorry for ourselves.
    I genuinely think the EFL people don't give a sh*t when it comes to certain teams (like ours), and yes ok, I will say the word allegedly here to cover that suggestion!.

With Chien and Paul legging it with hold alls full of cash.

Bolton should never have been allowed to run up such debts , "who allowed them to do so" ?, I feel sorry for the fans , a once great club in total disarray,