+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Scores & attendance vs. Accrington

3-1 for us.

Attendance: everyone but me and Tarkers.

Quote Originally Posted by andy6025 View Post
    3-1 for us.

Attendance: everyone but me and Tarkers.
    I will be watching live jerky pics up in Tarquin's mountain hideaway.......no commentary, unreadable numbers, so:

Notts to win 4-1 (Hughesy 2, Rodgers 1 and Davis 1)....6,250 fans (all carrying binoculars)

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    I vaguely remember this, Sid, from the time my kids were little. Did it come out in the 60s? Flat referring to the fact that he was two dimensional?
    If I remember correctly a picture fell on him while he was in bed which squashed him flat. Although I did think that sticking him in an envelope with only an egg sandwich so he could visit relatives in America was a tad harsh.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Famous kids' book, Swale, by Jeff Brown. Stanley's shape enables him to have weird adventures. Kids love it. Funny and enthrals them. Check it out on Amazon
    Ah thank you!

Nice evening, some cheapo tickets knocking about, top of the table if we win. What can go wrong?

1-0'Accy. 6758 in attendance. I like Friday night football. Should do it more often.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123