+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Accrington Last Night

Accrington Last Night

Good to see Pulis put out a strong team last night! Full praise for the 1400 West Brom supporters who were there last night - fantastic turn out for this cup match and a week day. The portable loos, and portable extension to the top of the stand and the sole burger van still did not deter from a great night. Even the pub outside the ground with outside court yard was fab with decent lager and proper glasses!

I'm really pleased that you had such a wonderful night, but, and there is always a BUT, did you let the Albion Board know of your thoughts about them, as you said you were going to. Do you think they heard you?

Quote Originally Posted by sweeper5 View Post
    I'm really pleased that you had such a wonderful night, but, and there is always a BUT, did you let the Albion Board know of your thoughts about them, as you said you were going to. Do you think they heard you?
    Feck off you sarcastic Sjoke loving runt! Berahino will know everyone's thoughts on Sunday though and hope McClean goes in nice and hard on the little ****e!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Good to see Pulis put out a strong team last night! Full praise for the 1400 West Brom supporters who were there last night - fantastic turn out for this cup match and a week day. The portable loos, and portable extension to the top of the stand and the sole burger van still did not deter from a great night. Even the pub outside the ground with outside court yard was fab with decent lager and proper glasses!
    We had a cracking day/evening out Al'.

Stopped off for a few scoops in Darwen then made our way to Accrington.

Sank a few in the Grey Horse before heading to the game, got there just before kick off.

Had another at half time before recycling it in one their portaloos.

Bumped into a fair few lads I haven't seen for ages including Utrecht67 and his son.

Beers flowed and a good time was had.

The top of that temporary stand moved a fair old bit with all of that boinging.

Got back to West Brom about half twelve then onto home.

Two League wins and into the draw for the next round.

COYB .

Quote Originally Posted by sweeper5 View Post
    Sweeper, I must admit I never knew he was even going.

Never mentioned it once.

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    We had a cracking day/evening out Al'.

Sank a few in the Grey Horse before heading to the game, got there just before kick off.

Bumped into a fair few lads I haven't seen for ages including Utrecht67 and his son.

COYB .

Was looking out for you 68 in pub but got there early and left around 6.45 to have a few at the beer mobile inside the ground. Never mind we catch you soon. It was a good night and could not believe the following we took.

[QUOTE=Albionic68;38631732]We had a cracking day/evening out Al'.

COYB

Al ignore the sjoke bible basher.

At least you go to games to form your opinions not just steal content on your computer, despite it being one of the 10 commandments.

The the grey horse was opposite the chippy which had a massive queue so we did not go in there as my mate wanted chips and the pub by the ground had a couple of bouncers who were being arsey to some Albion fans so we swerved it.

So we went in about 7.30pm.

They had seats on the side but they were not available to buy when be bought ours, we watched the game from the side terrace though.

Good night out.

Brighton next.

Anyone know if the amex is walking distance from the sea?

Evening BB.

The stadium is near Falmer which is just under 4 miles from Brighton centre and sea front.

We'll be leaving West Brom at 8 am.

Should be a good day out.

COYB .

The coaches leave at 9am, so probably get there about 90 minutes before ko.

The away numbers are down big time, hence the reduction in coach travel prices by a fiver.

I know you don't use the official coaches Albionic but with the £30 cap (which should be £20) and fiver off it's not been this "inexpensive " for a while.

Still a long way from the free coaches sjoke put on for away games.

If the 20 is plenty campaign succeeds it will be cheaper for sjoke fans to go away than home games.

Never been to Brighton before so would like to go to the seaside to sing West Brom, West Brom, we hate villa.

Come on Bristol city tomorrow night sotv for all of us.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)