+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: o/t kick over the statues

o/t kick over the statues

I am waiting for some crack-pot lefty to demand the colosseum or the pyramids to be demolished because they were built by slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    I am waiting for some crack-pot lefty to demand the colosseum or the pyramids to be demolished because they were built by slaves.
    We are all slaves but in a controlled way

Reading about them there pyramids.
    What an unbelievable task was that?

Nonsense Crash, the Egyptians had no policy in place to prevent discrimination against transgender workers.

Pull 'em down!

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Reading about them there pyramids.
    What an unbelievable task was that?
    Did you know they cut the stone using copper saws? I kid you not. The copper is heated through friction then dry sand is forced into the edge. As the stones tha they we cutting was wet the sand wasn't as hard so the saws worked.

Amaaazzing don't you think?

Them labourers knew that working meant pay thus food and not working meant starvation. Crazy to think the welfare state wasn't introduced back then.

Frog I would have been more impressed if there was an on-site LGBT community worker.

Frog I would have been more impressed if there was an on-site LGBT community worker.
    They probably didn't have the budget

And what about them men who laid on scaffolding for weeks on end to paint ceilings. No HSE! There was a Michael Angellow or something that fell off one that he'd errected

Didn't get much pay for it and broke his leg

Nonsense Crash, the Egyptians had no policy in place to prevent discrimination against transgender workers.

Pull 'em down!
    As IBJs defence lawyer I would strongly advocate the Pulsen Clawstein precedent

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    As IBJs defence lawyer I would strongly advocate the Pulsen Clawstein precedent
    Is that a really strong artisan beer Gm?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast