+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dallas - Norwich preparing a bid!

Can't see us letting Dallas go, he is sure to play a big part this year, if we did I'd seriously worry about the depth of our squad for a full season, I'm already slightly concerned with our options upfront and at left back, possibly centre mid as well.

Really hope he stays, great player with a great attitude and work ethic and will have a big role in our challenge for the season.

Thought 15 million for wood was good business.

not sure anything less than 8 digits makes sense for us right now given how good he's playing.

this group looks promotion material.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    Thought 15 million for wood was good business.

not sure anything less than 8 digits makes sense for us right now given how good he's playing.

this group looks promotion material.
    Not even sure it comes down to funds now, with the amount of players that have gone out of the door in last two weeks I question whether we can realistically take the chance of letting anymore leave, especially with Ekuban injured.

Really need to be adding now, not selling. Championship is an unforgiving season and we paid the price last year for a lack of depth, I hope we aren't about to make the same mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Not even sure it comes down to funds now, with the amount of players that have gone out of the door in last two weeks I question whether we can realistically take the chance of letting anymore leave, especially with Ekuban injured.

Really need to be adding now, not selling. Championship is an unforgiving season and we paid the price last year for a lack of depth, I hope we aren't about to make the same mistake.
    Agreed. Good player not easy to find a decent replacement keep him and add don't want to be short of good squad men again

Dallas should be starting against Forest then he's likely to want to stay put

Agree with Joel and Tichi, squad looks a little thin if we let Dallas go, and we have worse players in his position like Sackho. We dont seem to be a selling club anymore, weve only got rid of those who arent good enough, and obviously those who refuse to pull on the famous white shirt. An interesting one to watch because Dallas doesnt fall into either catagory.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentman View Post
    Can we give them Sacko instead and pretend he's Dallas?
    Great plan.

He's a tricky player who can produce quality crosses and occasional goals and he's from Norn Iron. Need i say any more? Oh, and The Jam named a song after him......'A Town Called Dallas' oh oh yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    He's a tricky player who can produce quality crosses and occasional goals and he's from Norn Iron. Need i say any more? Oh, and The Jam named a song after him......'A Town Called Dallas' oh oh yeah.
    Shurely "A town called phallus"?

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    Think he is the best crosser of a ball in our squad to be honest, very rare you see Dallas put in a bad cross.

Norwich my ar$e. Stick to fe ck in cookin Delia.
    Last edited by Billyni; 30-08-2017 at 05:38 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)