+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sheff Utd v Derby Predictions

Sheff Utd v Derby Predictions

How's about you beat them and we do a number on Leeds, deal?

But I do expect you should be able to avoid defeat at Bramall Lane.

Sheffield United 1-2 Derby County

If we get through with a 0-1 victory I'll be delighted. Snatch and grab type game, think they'll try and rough us up.

Tough fixture, I'm gonna say 2-2.

I fancy Derby and Forest to win tomorrow.

2-0 Derby.

1-1

I have a small punt on Derby to win. UTR

1-0 Sheffield Utd goal from Billy Sharp (C) complacency at fault once again.

Sheffield Utd 2 Derby 0. Johnny Russell puts it in his own net and scores an own goal. Shipwrecked sums this up so far, never set foot in this 1st half.

Midfield plays too much crab football not enough pressing and going forward get find out too easily against attacking pressing teams, we are in need of a brand new midfield.

I despair at the fact that bloke russell is still in a team supposedly striving for the premiership

Seriously.. what happens to managers that arrive here?.. russell would struggle in league 1,, weimann and russell in a starting 11 for a top 2 team?..... hahahaha.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)