+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Accy

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Bolton struggling so if we do too well, they'll only come and nick our manager again.

Look on the bright side and all that.
    Possibly.

Any half decent manager will be be on the Championship/League 1 radar already so Al's told Nolan to keep it to 1.5 points per game or he gets fined.

Not a bad strategy?

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton_Pie View Post
    We're on a 5 match unbeaten run (not including S****horpe penalties)

We sit 4th in the table.

Better?
    Take out the loss and we're on an unbeaten run.

Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by CmonU***yStylishPies View Post
    Take out the loss and we're on an unbeaten run.

Love it.
    Did we lose in 120 minutes? No

Take that game out, it's still 4 unbeaten. Is that not good enough for You?

Some Notts fans really are dregs

Opinion police out in force as per usual. Dare to have an opinion? Cautioned!

Clutching at straws semantics.

We threw a 2-0 lead away at home. Better?
    To be fair, CUSP is right......we shouldn't be tossing away 2-0 leads, especially at home......poor show IMO.

Opinion police out in force as per usual. Dare to have an opinion? Cautioned!
    It's like most of us thought at the beginning of the season, we're a mid table side at best. Doubt we'll flirt with the relegation places, but I doubt we'll trouble the play-offs either. We're 2 goals soft every match and that will make it very difficult to win matches.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    It's like most of us thought at the beginning of the season, we're a mid table side at best. Doubt we'll flirt with the relegation places, but I doubt we'll trouble the play-offs either. We're 2 goals soft every match and that will make it very difficult to win matches.
    Sounds about right....that's why I keep backing +2.5/+3.5 goals on 365......we ain't too good at the back, and teams will finally figure out our long-ball game which will give us a few goals as well

Over 2.5 @ 2.00
    £2.39 Single
    25/08/2017 19:51:57 2.39 4.78
    Over 9.0 @ 2.00
    £3.00 Single
    25/08/2017 19:51:20 3.00 6.00
    Over 3.5 @ 3.40
    £2.00 Single
    25/08/2017 19:50:20 2.00 4.21
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 25-08-2017 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Tonight was definitely 2pts lost. At 2-1 with a man advantage we had several good chances and put the game to bed... but you always know the missed chances will come back to haunt you. In the end, a worldy from Collin saved us a point. What a turn around?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Robertomac View Post
    Tonight was definitely 2pts lost. At 2-1 with a man advantage we had several good chances and put the game to bed... but you always know the missed chances will come back to haunt you. In the end, a worldy from Collin saved us a point. What a turn around?!?
    To be fair there keeper made 2 unbelievable saves as well from Shola and Grant in the second half. Accrington are a very good team, and on reflection I would have been happy with a point before the start. I think a lot of people are underestimating ( or don't want to acknowledge ) how decent a team Notts are, it's early days but we are on the right track.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    To be fair, CUSP is right......we shouldn't be tossing away 2-0 leads, especially at home......poor show IMO.
    Even Nolo was disappointed:

http://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/...ut-says-384596

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast