+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FU

FU

ok I've counted to 100

Where are you 😆

Maybe making a new batch of Livingston scarfs😉

Awaiting our first league defeat of the season obviously.

Hiding with our Chairman ?

*Head above parapet*

I'm not involved with FU, but a general observation.

Maybe things are quite on here from FU because none of them use this site any more?

Perhaps nothing has been heard recently because they are getting on quietly, wirking with other fan groups and talking to the Club?

Anyway, I'll be at the game today with my original scarf. My FU scarf was deposited outside Tanny the day we went 2-1 down to Dumbarton at home.

#monunited

There are plenty things at the club to worry about , yesterday's performance a prime example , than having a dig at a fans group

By the way , FU are still on the scene , they have been invited by Associate Director , Colin Stewart to attend a SLG meeting which they have accepted

Quote Originally Posted by ianharab View Post
    By the way , FU are still on the scene , they have been invited by Associate Director , Colin Stewart to attend a SLG meeting which they have accepted
    Ian I wasnt really having a dig at them. It was more a gentle jest.
    Plumber was all over this board in the formation period and only turns up rarely now. (You know when)
    Maybe FU have asked him to stop posting updates, no idea. And I won't be on Facebook any time soon to search them out. It's their role to communicate with fans at all levels and that surely includes all United messageboards.
    Their failure to come out and encourage fans to buy seasons was to me an implicit "don't buy", imo not the right strategy.
    I'm pleased to hear they are still going because I said all along I back their core aim. Don't confuse questions with opposition.
    However, unless we (they and other groups) find a buyer it will not be enough and this impasse could go on for a long time. If I was involved I would be pressing for much more direct action, something I mentioned a long time ago. A co-ordinated programme of media pressure along with demonstrations outside the directors entrance at every home game, before and after. Simply with the aim of him to drop his price to a level where a genuine buyer might get interested.

Last I heard they were going to have a public meeting. I sent a suggestion to Plumber about how to get the best out of that but heard nothing. They criticise the clubs PR - which is truly shocking as we all know - so no excuse really for their own PR to be as bad.

Any group working to remove ST has my support!

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Ian I wasnt really having a dig at them. It was more a gentle jest.
    Plumber was all over this board in the formation period and only turns up rarely now. (You know when)
    Maybe FU have asked him to stop posting updates, no idea. And I won't be on Facebook any time soon to search them out. It's their role to communicate with fans at all levels and that surely includes all United messageboards.
    Their failure to come out and encourage fans to buy seasons was to me an implicit "don't buy", imo not the right strategy.
    I'm pleased to hear they are still going because I said all along I back their core aim. Don't confuse questions with opposition.
    However, unless we (they and other groups) find a buyer it will not be enough and this impasse could go on for a long time. If I was involved I would be pressing for much more direct action, something I mentioned a long time ago. A co-ordinated programme of media pressure along with demonstrations outside the directors entrance at every home game, before and after. Simply with the aim of him to drop his price to a level where a genuine buyer might get interested.

Last I heard they were going to have a public meeting. I sent a suggestion to Plumber about how to get the best out of that but heard nothing. They criticise the clubs PR - which is truly shocking as we all know - so no excuse really for their own PR to be as bad.
    All done on FB or social media witchcraft stuff now. Plumber had enough of the board - quite rightly as he got pillared from the happy clappers for having an opinion and insight into club (& he was 99% of the time right too IMO).

Would be good to hear though as i did go on angry arab or whatever its called a month or so ago - OYF think this place was bad it was like an episode of Biffa Bacon - it started with "did you spill my pint" then "were you looking at my bird" and by 10PM it was all "did you spill my bird and were you looking at my pint you cvnt". A 1000 different opinions all of which ended in mass carnage. Brilliant stuff you should check it out Stoke.

Anyway hope you are well Mr SToke - its p!shin doon in Glasgow and winter has started here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)