+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wembley of the North

Wembley of the North

My *rse

I'll go for a 2 -1 win to the reds at the Womble-ee of the North in front of the twin kilns to keep our 100% record!

my instinct is telling me we will lose, but I am ignoring that and going for 1-1.

Fiesty game me thinks. 10 - 10 left on the pitch. I'll go for 1 -1. Wasn't going to go, can't do with looking over my shoulder all the time outside the ground, but match day has arrived and I can't resist. DARAWA.

Didn't get there today. Would appreciate a summary. It was murder waiting for my phone to update on the last 10 minutes!

1st half the Vale were clueless and just hitting the ball in the air for Pope and hoping he could do something with it.He is not the player we remember, his only asset is his heading ability The red card was spot came by the ref and when we scored we were playing some decent football. In the second half the Vale came out and took the game to us . DA said they rarely threatend us but from the stand they looked the better team and some of our passing in midfield was woe full. In the end it was 3 points in the bag and we are still unbeaten. We need to play teams who are near the top to judge if our squad is good enough for a promotion push.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesdad View Post
    We need to play teams who are near the top to judge if our squad is good enough for a promotion push.
    Like Newport for example

Is it too early to worry about only 5 goals in 4 games? Our two strikers scored 33 goals between them last season- are they getting the supply they need? Where else are the goals coming from?

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Is it too early to worry about only 5 goals in 4 games?
    FAR too early!

Our two strikers scored 33 goals between them last season- are they getting the supply they need?
    33 goals between them ..........after 46+ games!!
    We've only played 5 ..........and they have 6 between them already!!
    You do the Maths!

Where else are the goals coming from?
    Cooper - once he gets going!
    Jones - when fit!
    Even Ray is worth a few once he starts.

Bowery? - ok!

going to be an interesting season on the positive side. Will we wont we !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast