+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jayden Stockley

Jayden Stockley

As I spent a lot of my life in Exeter I still follow the club. They are trying to get this chap in on loan but he seems a perfect fit to complement our current old-legs forward line. Did well at Exeter 2 seasons ago - 10 from 22. And still young enough to run forever. A fee may snatch him from under Exeter's noses. Waddya reckon ?

Exeter hasn't been the same since the Turks "nods" head went!

Know what you mean, twas a fine old pub. Also the Well House near the cathedral which burnt down last year (the pub not the cathedral). Miss proper pubs over here.

Many good runs ashore in Exeter. Might have to pay a visit soon.

I spent four years living in Exeter. Is the old fire house still going?

Yep the Old Firehouse is still going. It's a trendy studenty haunt now although the old Imperial which is now a big Wetherspoons is the place to go. Haven't been back for a while now though. I'd rather complain about the sun here than the rain there.

Any thoughts on Stockley ? He seems a good fit for Notts.

3 signings so far for Exeter today including this lad signed for a fee. This is a fan-owned club who have sold a lot of talent for good fees in the last few years. Mmm ....

Quote Originally Posted by frenchmagpie View Post
    3 signings so far for Exeter today including this lad signed for a fee. This is a fan-owned club who have sold a lot of talent for good fees in the last few years. Mmm ....
    Haven't they parted with a couple of great players too though?

Quote Originally Posted by magicianpie View Post
    Exeter hasn't been the same since the Turks "nods" head went!
    Spent some Time in there myself Magic whenever shore leave permitted and I had the energy...

I didn't know it had gone 😞

Sad times mate. Always used to pop in to the Nods head for a quick one. Was at CTCRM in June but at 0400hrs so missed Duchies.

Sams school of dancing in Exmouth is still going I think.