+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Kevin Clancy is the ref

the first booking for McMullan was harsh, did seem to go down easy but thought it was harsh, MacDonalds was for mouthing off to ref so don't know what he said, the three fouls that led to yellows were all blatant bookings. The ref wasn't great but no worse than any of the others.

whats happened to briels?? started the season fairly well i thought? got stuck in, could play a pass but yet has been nicked down the pecking order due to fyvie coming in and flood returning from injury.

briels and fyvie is the CM partnership i wanna see or go back to what worked at the start alladyce and briels but thats unlikely to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenshedtastic View Post
    whats happened to briels?? started the season fairly well i thought? got stuck in, could play a pass but yet has been nicked down the pecking order due to fyvie coming in and flood returning from injury.

briels and fyvie is the CM partnership i wanna see or go back to what worked at the start alladyce and briels but thats unlikely to happen.
    Briels got injured during Rays Cowdenbeath experiment where Briels played at right back, to see if he could be played there. He was mentioned in the Tele through the week to be getting a start again, along with Keatings and Fraser on the bench!

Hopefully Ray gets his head oot his erch and goes back to Briels/Allardice or tries Fyvie, but all i see is whoever they experiment with next week, will not play the week after no matter how they play!

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    And booking our players for fun, he hates United, should never really have been allocated a United game after the incident with Nads up in Inverness but every time since always favours the opposition
    Clancy is ,by far, the worst referee I have ever seen. Booked McMullan for diving when it looked as if he had been pushed.Just on h-t Young Morgan of saints,who was by far the best player on the park,dived in the box. A blatant dive yet he didn't even speak to him.
    Clancy ,however, was not the reason we were beaten.Totally abject display young Robson IMOthe only one to get passmarks. McMullan looked to be on a game until his booking then fell out of the game completely.
    We may have had 50 per cent possession on the BBC report but nearly all of it was in our own half.Saints watched us play 4-5 passes across the back waited for a pass in to the middle of the park then pounced driving at our retreating defence. We had no one like Morgan who picked the ball up and drove into the heart of our defence either having a shot or passing to a better placed player.
    Flood and Fyvie are too similar players to be playing together. Both want time on the ball which today they were not given. First 20 mins Flood was diving into tackles never won one.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    And booking our players for fun, he hates United, should never really have been allocated a United game after the incident with Nads up in Inverness but every time since always favours the opposition
    He's an absolute cretin with an agenda against United. The man is a f uckin maggot.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)