+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: DABS Taking a Pumping

Quote Originally Posted by AussieArab44 View Post
    You look back 2 years to find that? Good on you! Thing is though I don't need to look back too far to see your record of being pumped by the Accies do I?
    3-0 this season and 4-0 last season
    20th May 2017.....not two years eh?
    No wonder you're know as the fun.
    You're going down this season, get used to the idea.
    And that's the most pleasing thing of all
    FTD
    I looked back two years, as that was the last time your mob were in the top league

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    I looked back two years, as that was the last time your mob were in the top league
    Ffs how many hammer blows can this froot take ?
    Lets keep her
    she makes me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by ABERFELDYDEE View Post
    Ffs how many hammer blows can this froot take ?
    Lets keep her
    she makes me laugh
    Haven't taken one yet funster think you're losing this as well as three outta four games
    Like your team witless and winless
    Keep it coming ladies you'll never win

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Weren't United pumped at the weekend, strange to be talking about another team
    "Strange to be talking about another team" you say?? That's brilliant! This whole thread was started by you funsters talking about another team! After three straight league defeats
    As the wee lassie from Aberfeldy would say, "headshot"
    She loves a bit of headshot I hear😂

"Strange to be talking about another team" you say?? That's brilliant! This whole thread was started by you funsters talking about another team! After three straight league defeats
    She loves a bit of headshot I hear��
    Fizzin
    Howd the wee derby go the night?
    Oooft

Quote Originally Posted by ABERFELDYDEE View Post
    Fizzin
    Howd the wee derby go the night?
    Oooft
    A hiding I hear.

Anyway, he'll get a break from football this weekend as it's an international break...

She loves a bit of headshot I hear😂
    Dundee took a point in the top flight, how many of them does your mob have? Still in the league cup? Naw, yer no

One point in 4 games! Wow well done 😂
    You're that starved of success you celebrate one point out of 12 and an under 20's game
    Priceless, trophy virgins.

One point in 4 games! Wow well done 
    You're that starved of success you celebrate one point out of 12 and an under 20's game
    Enjoy the international break....

One point in 4 games! Wow well done 😂
    celebrate an under 20s game, think you have jetlag tell me, where are your team playing these days, who put them there? 4th in the doon league, 90 (NINETY) years since a Fizzy Pop title, now that is funny

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)