+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: DABS Taking a Pumping

So why you get decent support against us and utterly pathetic home and away supports against YOUR rivals then? 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    So why you get decent support against us and utterly pathetic home and away supports against YOUR rivals then? ��
    What's crowds got to do with things Are you shedkarse or Shedkarse's apprentice or something ?
    I've already told you why we ain't your rivals and that your rivals are lower league dross.If you canna handle the truth,it ain't my fault son. You just need to accept that yer club are dirty doon Diddy Dabs m8

Quote Originally Posted by billymorgan View Post
    What's Racist about Bogan ? Is that not an Aussie term for trailer trash types like yerself ?
    If you're asking then you clearly don't know
    So don't use words you don't understand.
    If it's a word that applies only to Australians that makes it something that is racist
    It's that obvious you racist ignorant tw*t

Quote Originally Posted by AussieArab44 View Post
    If it's a word that applies only to Australians that makes it something that is racist
    Calm yerself Bogan Boy yer no the only Dab that lives in a trailer and humps his sister,The Angus Shires is jammed full of 6 fingered Dabs too

Rolf, if you ain't happy you can phuck off any time you like.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Rolf, if you ain't happy you can phuck off any time you like.
    Vile racist scum the both of you
    I ain't going anywhere, I'm staying right here to revel in your pain all season
    So you phuck off you pikey chunts

Vile racist scum the both of you
    I ain't going anywhere, I'm staying right here to revel in your pain all season
    So you phuck off you pikey chunts
    Whats that you're saying skip?

Edna the Aussie's a bogan?

DidgeriDOON

Billy calm down😊the point was when Utd won the league we were rivals as we were in the same division.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee_Dee View Post
    DidgeriDOON
    Who's the lassie in your profile pic? Is that yer maw or your tranny lover? Tw*t

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)