+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Charlton Athletic Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Vaulks wasn't dreadful. Abit rusty. Stick with him. Said this before he gives something to side we haven't got. Abit of spirit + he's got the basic skills. He can cross a ball, got a shot on him. Was a lot better with him & Taylor on the Right. I'd play Cummings before Emmanuel. Got to stick with JCH. He'll be the same not match sharp.
    Is this the same Taylor you said we should get rid of because his little legs mean he takes 1.1/2 strides to everyone else's 1?
    But then again, you keep telling us you are usually right.
    Did Vaulks actually manage to pass to anyone in a red shirt and why did he keep wandering over to the left when he was supposed to be playing at right back?

Utter dog****e.

The rear guard didn't have a clue. The first goal was due to a pathetic effort by the usual error machine. He must be dropped but we need an experienced CB in this week. Wood is crap and should never have been retained.

Mattock is taking the Micky....doesn't try. Plays the easiest pass (Usually back to the keeper). Should never have been retained. Vaulks should start at right back and just pray that Purrington has some potential but that doesn't look likely.

Midfield needs strength in the middle. On today's performance we have got 2 hasbeens and not much more.

Taylor tries but lacks quality.

Newel is crap. Can't be bothered half the time and certainly no team player.

We are in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Donald_Valley View Post
    Utter dog****e.

The rear guard didn't have a clue. The first goal was due to a pathetic effort by the usual error machine. He must be dropped but we need an experienced CB in this week. Wood is crap and should never have been retained.

Mattock is taking the Micky....doesn't try. Plays the easiest pass (Usually back to the keeper). Should never have been retained. Vaulks should start at right back and just pray that Purrington has some potential but that doesn't look likely.

Midfield needs strength in the middle. On today's performance we have got 2 hasbeens and not much more.

Taylor tries but lacks quality.

Newel is crap. Can't be bothered half the time and certainly no team player.

We are in trouble
    Said at the time Potter was a mates signing. Him & Frecks today looked like they are ready to be put out to grass.

Me neither, I thought warne was going three at the back, but surely if warne thought Emanuel was struggling why not put Cummings on who is our back up right back. Vaulks is not a right back. Mattock and Newell was poor down our left both at fault for there goals. Agree with most Procker was MofM by a mile.

Quote Originally Posted by kevthemaltbymiller View Post
    Me neither, I thought warne was going three at the back, but surely if warne thought Emanuel was struggling why not put Cummings on who is our back up right back. Vaulks is not a right back.
    Warney's tactical substitutions have been bewildering since the day that he started as manager

Can we all take a breath?

It wasn't great and we didn't have the same high tempo as we did against Southend bit it wasn't as bad as some are painting it. In patches we passed they ball very well.

Plus point is as disjointed and under par as we was we still created the better chances and we're unfortunate not to get something [in my opinion] against one of the favourites to go well this season.

And no I'm not a happy clapper or whatever the clan class people with a differing opinion are called, I just say it as I see it and that's how I saw it.
    Last edited by loyalmiller; 26-08-2017 at 08:34 PM.

Warne got his tactics wrong today and that's all I'm saying on the matter.

He isn't a manager. Steve Evans is a manager!!

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Warne got his tactics wrong today and that's all I'm saying on the matter.
    ****ing crap today that's all i'm saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey46 View Post
    He isn't a manager. Steve Evans is a manager!!
    Unfortunately his team are 14th in lge 2.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast