+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Charlton Athletic Post Match Thoughts

A word on the Charlton fans as well who sarcastically cheered the overall crowd when they fetched an abysmal 520 shocking support for supposedly decent size club.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey46 View Post
    Moore squares it to Procs goal. Just saying
    You can say that about Prem players too!

There's another one oo there's another one, there's another one

My thoughts on the matter is that although we were not great yesterday there are signs that we are starting to gel a lot better and good things are just around the corner.

300k spent on a decent CH and I think we are good to go this season.

UTM!

There's another one oo there's another one, there's another one
    Your talking about 1 instance in 1 game! I don't get the point your trying to make?

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    Your talking about 1 instance in 1 game! I don't get the point your trying to make?
    millas ???s on gwrus post

Didn't go yesterday, and such as Charlton, Peterbro, Fleetwood are amongst favourites for top 6, but they are not established championship sides, and we are still losing to them.
    Are we now expected to lose to anyone who is top half Division 1?

Quote Originally Posted by brassgnat View Post
    Didn't go yesterday, and such as Charlton, Peterbro, Fleetwood are amongst favourites for top 6, but they are not established championship sides, and we are still losing to them.
    Are we now expected to lose to anyone who is top half Division 1?
    I think a mid table finish for us this season will be about right, so in some respects I think we will struggle against any side with promotion/play off ambitions. We need a season or two in this league to rebuild so that any return to the Championship doesn't lead to a season of utter farce

Moore squares it to Procs goal. Just saying
    Yes pal i know where you are coming from,Proctor set Moore up for a goal against Southend in almost an identical situation,but Moore never looked up,and shot tamely straight at the keeper.

That display was disappointing and worrying.The only positives were the front pair but one it seems is now crocked and the other is not our player.We have a dodgy keeper,a back line of 3 rookies and Mattock back in his new contract comfort zone. The midfield of lightweight Williams with 2 slow has-beens and the nesh and idle Newell is a recipe for defeat. Warne's style is a throwback to the 80's and he doesn't seem to realise that today's game is all about quick slick passing and movement. He should never have been made manager and I don't think he'll last to Christmas. Criminal when there were people like Alexander,Rosler and Ainsworth all probably available.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast