+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Well well well

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    I think you have to ask someone on there to nominate you Aya.If you are on FB you may know someone on there.
    Sounds a bit technical.........anyway happy in Paddys room as long has he continues to do it - always interesting to hear Diode's latest updates on his radio etc

Quote Originally Posted by diode_blade View Post
    Gawd, sounds like a love in...get ya own room you two...
    Me and TT - don't be daft diode.............we're normally rowing with each other re his ex-partner

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Me and TT - don't be daft diode.............we're normally rowing with each other re his ex-partner
    See what I mean?

Not a mention from me and, just like another on here, you're bringing up some totally unrelated subject. Don't know why you can't just enjoy the current football success and leave off the sniping.

Quote Originally Posted by toronto_blade View Post
    Derby are still in shock they don't know what hit them a dominating game for the Blades.
    Derby didn't have a 5 minute spell of pressure just one chance into the box which they scored on,praise to their keeper in what could have been a rout.
    Watched on a stream so a 'keyhole' view of the game and Deby never seemed to have a real go.

Were they that poor or did we just stop them playing?

There was a great tackle from ? after about half an hour when one of theirs was through in the box, about the only real chance ( except the goal) they had.

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Watched on a stream so a 'keyhole' view of the game and Deby never seemed to have a real go.

Were they that poor or did we just stop them playing?

There was a great tackle from ? after about half an hour when one of theirs was through in the box, about the only real chance ( except the goal) they had.
    Ahh the old maybe it's not us that's good, maybe it's the opposition that's crap conundrum.

Let's put it this way, people (well mainly Pigs on Porltalk) were saying that about us all last season when we got 100 points TT and now after 3 great home wins it's the same questions eh? Maybe we're just lucky that most teams don't play well against us?

By the way, I see Barnsley have beaten Sunderland 3-0. They looked sooo bad against us last week as well.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Ahh the old maybe it's not us that's good, maybe it's the opposition that's crap conundrum.

Let's put it this way, people (well mainly Pigs on Porltalk) were saying that about us all last season when we got 100 points TT and now after 3 great home wins it's the same questions eh? Maybe we're just lucky that most teams don't play well against us?

By the way, I see Barnsley have beaten Sunderland 3-0. They looked sooo bad against us last week as well.
    It's interesting isn't it - adjusting to life in a higher division. We don't really know where we sit in it - and when you look at the money some teams have spent you wouldn't expect us to be that good - but now things are settling down a bit - we find we are better than we thought we were

It's great being the underdog for once as well - the burden of expectation has been lifted - nobody mentions us as one of the "big" teams....yet.

Haven't felt this good as a Blade for a long long time

It was a genuine question, nothing more nothing less.

Me neither Aya. UTB!

I fully understand that TT, not a pop mate, just me

That was basically last season's team as well apart from Stevens at left back and the keeper...who had nowt to do. It just shows what togetherness can do.

I thought the referee had a decent game today,we were fortunate late on when Jack fouled a Derby player to stop a breakway from the half way line(Jack had already been booked)We were very good today against a good Derby side,but they were hardly in it in't first half,apart from a couple of breakways.I spoke to Matt Prestridge at Cliffe this mornin and he told me the Jerome Sinclair rumour is a goer,and we're hopin for a couple more in before Thursday.I mentioned how much i admire Jake Wright(sen)and he told me he's one of the best Pro's he's ever worked with.UTCB

Me neither Aya. UTB!

I fully understand that TT, not a pop mate, just me

That was basically last season's team as well apart from Stevens at left back and the keeper...who had nowt to do. It just shows what togetherness can do.
    Cheers GB. What I did see was some free flowing football, particularly first half ( similar to what I saw last season) and, with the step up a division, wondered whether DCFC couldn't stop us or weren't up to much or a combination of the two.
    Either way, if we carry on like that we should win a lot more than we lose.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast