+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How good were Leeds????

Stenson Also get get free landline all I pay is £20 line rental how does that work😄😄

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Stenson Also get get free landline all I pay is £20 line rental how does that work����
    Can't you two come back where you belong instead of talking about phones on a rival site?
    You're both missed...especially mista's post match reports. There's a couple of new decent posters arrived and we'll only change things by sticking together and arguing the case, not running off and sulking.
    CBU2!!!

ramAnag I don't now how you have the patience to keep debating with R4j he's a complete bell end and I'm with Stenson I'm pretty sure he's something to do with Rats

ramAnag I don't now how you have the patience to keep debating with R4j he's a complete bell end and I'm with Stenson I'm pretty sure he's something to do with Rats
    I don't 'debate' with R4J mista...I occasionally 'converse' with him when he occasionally posts something comprehensible or until it turns into nonsense.
    Much rather debate with the likes of you, Roger, Swale and Stenson but that's not possible because you've all done what Rats might have wanted all along and b******d off. How that helps I really don't know.
    Actually miss your post match appraisals...your forum needs YOU!!!

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    Where's TTR? He's on and off FB but not on here these days.
    Had a spat with HQ over NCM. I was insulted and responded in kind. They banned me, so I told them to stick the mod job up the arse.
    I can type what I like now.
    No mods in here, it's a free reign.

Tricky good to see you back hope your health problems are easing

Theres a few familiar names lurking about on here, its like the masons. Whats the secret handshake ?. lol

And Romanis, when you say 'we' on here do you mean Notts Florist or Derby.

Tricky good to see you back hope your health problems are easing
    Cheers Mistaram.

Had another operation last month. Looks to have been successful.
    Cancer is such a dirty word.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Cheers Mistaram.

Had another operation last month. Looks to have been successful.
    Cancer is such a dirty word.
    Really wish you every success and prayer.
    My brother died this year after a 2 year battle.
    You know the saying about heartache. I never felt so much heart aches than on his funeral day.
    It was both psychological and physical. 2 funerals in 6 months, took me a lot of time to get over it. That's why I began posting on DCM, needed something to take my mind off it.

But you're a strong lad, I know you can make it. 50% of people who contract it, do overcome it and live long lives. You can do it, TTR.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Really wish you every success and prayer.
    My brother died this year after a 2 year battle.
    You know the saying about heartache. I never felt so much heart aches than on his funeral day.
    It was both psychological and physical. 2 funerals in 6 months, took me a lot of time to get over it. That's why I began posting on DCM, needed something to take my mind off it.

But you're a strong lad, I know you can make it. 50% of people who contract it, do overcome it and live long lives. You can do it, TTR.
    Thanks for the support.

That was my fifth operation with it.
    It is also why I am suing my GP. He failed to diagnose for 2 years. All he had to do was refer me. ****ER COULD HAVE KILLED ME

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast