+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rays league record

If i was the chairman reading the Plumber's post i would sack Ray tomorrow however after reading Shedka's thought's i would rip up the letter and give him a 3 year extension!.

Quote Originally Posted by huntedbyafreak View Post
    Check the dates mate
    Got you mate i honestly never noticed that,WTF its back for i have nae idea.

Quote Originally Posted by SmedDUm View Post
    Shame we won on Saturday.
    It could have been -
    P 40
    W 17
    D 12
    L 11
    For 48
    Against 49 (it would be good if we'd lost 5-0)

Not good enough. Not nearly good enough. Not nearly, nearly good enough.

"We're United supporters.
    Loyal thro & thro
    Over & over
    We will follow you"
    Its faithful through and through.Loyal belong's across the road and they arnie very good at it.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Its faithful through and through.Loyal belong's across the road and they arnie very good at it.
    I admit my bad error, sorry Boat.
    I was too late to edit.
    'Loyal' does have horrible connotations.

I admit my bad error, sorry Boat.
    I was too late to edit.
    'Loyal' does have horrible connotations.
    Nae prob's Smed,as a great man once said,"Let he who hasnie made an erse O a post cast the first dockie."

Opening Post out of date!

Great win on Saturday so let’s stay positive for massive game at DA

Quote Originally Posted by huntedbyafreak View Post
    Check the dates mate
    I didn't get the timeline either.
    Plumb's post was after we got beat by Boat's team, the mighty Paisley Saints which gives the OP a bit more oomph.
    Shedka updates things P43 W19 D14 L10 which whatever angle you take on it isn't that shabby.
    Include cups too & I think Ray's win %age would touch 50%.

Quote Originally Posted by arab_plumber View Post
    Played 40
    won 18
    drawn 12
    lost 10
    Goals for 50
    Against 45

Not good enough, not nearly good enough
    Certainly pritty average record. With that record we would have still been in the top league. On the plus side, never, ever forget just how bad things got from that January. We were absolute dross - worse than anything we have witnessed last season and this.

FWIW - Ray will be here til the end of the season unless we are way out of touch from the top by Xmas. If we are still in sight then, ST should, iMO, bring in someone who can help motivate these players - an experienced ex pro DoF type position.

If not, then I fear we will become a Yo-yo team for the forseeable, and the that in itself would be the ultimate kick in the baz.

I didn't get the timeline either.
    Plumb's post was after we got beat by Boat's team, the mighty Paisley Saints which gives the OP a bit more oomph.
    Shedka updates things P43 W19 D14 L10 which whatever angle you take on it isn't that shabby.
    Include cups too & I think Ray's win %age would touch 50%.
    It indisputable that plumber is only ever active on here when we lose. He seems to be extremely motivated to stir up discontent and seems almost unhappy when we win. I reckon smart posters are starting to notice this and he has been found out a bit. There is nothing wrong with criticising but surely a fan of united is going to be able to be positive sometimes.

I’m happy with someone looking for change.

We need change at the club. Wish there was something more organised in pressing for change the club needs

Golf on a Saturday though - nah!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)