+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: T/S should never have put Paul Warne in this position.

T/S should never have put Paul Warne in this position.

Ok Paul warne his out of his depth but I think he was pressed ganged into the job.I honestly don't think T/S really knows what he wants I know what he would like but it's never going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Ok Paul warne his out of his depth but I think he was pressed ganged into the job.I honestly don't think T/S really knows what he wants I know what he would like but it's never going to happen.
    The thing that gets me on paul warne is his negative thinking he seems to write us off days before kick off he was quoted charlton are who I'm tipping for automatic promotion. Not to mention his goal at start of season was 10th TS had to say in top 6. If you was a player and your manager had said all that what would you think? I know what I'd think why bother managers not expecting us to win so it must be impossible.

First things first warne be more positive show the squad you believe in them

Had we took our early chances it would have been a very different game and Warne wouldn't be the topic of conversation

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Had we took our early chances it would have been a very different game and Warne wouldn't be the topic of conversation
    Oh no grist I was already asking this after his press conference yesterday.

Not sure what the comments about his tactics are about tho. What tactics could you do at that game that would have made a difference against paul warne automatic promotion tip team

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    But we didn't and lost 0.2 gist nil points!!

Keep the faith Monkey my old pal we're gonna win next week 😜😆

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Keep the faith Monkey my old pal we're gonna win next week ����
    Portsmouth away hahahahahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Keep the faith Monkey my old pal we're gonna win next week 😜😆

Its only my opinion pocket but I dont think we're gonna win much with that defence...we need a proper old head in there, and whose gonna replace proctor? On paper weve had it..

I said on another thread Milla including yesterdays game the next 4 or 5 games will define our season.
    Honestly no idea how we will get on next week.
    We could get hammered or play really well just don't know.
    Your correct about the defence though.

I'm going in hope rather than expectation.

UTM

Paul Warne could of said no at any time.
    during close season he didn' have to sign a one year rolling contract to be manager.

he fancied it and new the risks of the job.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast