+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thompson

Thompson

Was he at the game today? Never seen the slimey sh!te.

Oh and McKinnon. Give in your resignation. You just do not have the ability.

the chairman has brought the club in disrepute

paying off some 19 yer old with 500 quid, this does not even tap the surface of how incompetent he has run the club

why not all arabs are up in arms about this will be the death of the club, we will protest when its too late

Name:  IMG_2601.JPG
Views: 2095
Size:  34.1 KB

I wonder who's picking up the old course hotel tab........oh wait I already know

I'll bet the hotel tab was money better spent than floods new 1 year extention

Quote Originally Posted by arab81 View Post
    I'll bet the hotel tab was money better spent than floods new 1 year extention
    At 500 quid it must have went on Morning, Noon and Night?

Quote Originally Posted by arab_plumber View Post
    I wonder who's picking up the old course hotel tab........oh wait I already know
    Now that i am about to write that there are some crackin rumours about St Andrews, there are some who will say those rumours hold no credibility!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Now that i am about to write that there are some crackin rumours about St Andrews, there are some who will say those rumours hold no credibility!
    Do tell.

Quote Originally Posted by DerryJungle View Post
    Do tell.
    Seen as i was warned away from that in the past and torn a strip for repeating another, you've got no chance!

I thought everyone loved a rumour!

Anyway re this thread - surely everyone agrees ST should go.

What is his asking price???

United are a loss making company. Across Scottish football a club only makes a profit on a big transfer which is rare despite our bounty of exceptional young talent over past few years

Whoever comes in will have to spend just to keep afloat, hardly an enticing prospect

If we were in the prem we might not break even.

Whoever comes in should be and would have to be doing it for love of united and certainly not money. Clubs like united can't be used as cash cows as if they are and money is taken out then they can't compete

Bearing that no money will ever be made by whosever comes in and takes this perillous position on - so we know what is asking price?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)