+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 7 points before steel city derby

September is on paper a very very hard month,some matchtime luck up in the north east would not go amiss for a change,one game at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by 07302Blade View Post
    Wow, Blade fan for more than forty years, are you sure you are Blades fans !
    Forty years and you still haven't learnt?

Sadly, I've had thirty more years than you to suffer the "slings and arrows of outrageous fortune". Strange really, because those first 30 were much better on average than the last 30 (or 40).

However, I note that you are a new poster - so welcome friend - I'm sure we all look forward to reading your thoughts in future - but do expect us old 'uns to disagree with anything that smacks of over confidence - it's ingrained in most of us - and we much prefer to leave that to the MASSIVES".

What is the general number of points you need to avoid relegation from this La Liga?

too early to start spouting my friend i would take a point at the sty

Quote Originally Posted by 07302Blade View Post
    Point at Sunderland, then two victories, looks very achievable to me. Great form should then see us secure our second away win of the season.
    Behave, just behave.

I do hope this isn't some sad pigfiltration so they can crow about our supposed Billy Big *******s confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    What is the general number of points you need to avoid relegation from this La Liga?
    Warnock says in this mornings paper he likes to get to 50 points Block D

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    I do hope this isn't some sad pigfiltration so they can crow about our supposed Billy Big *******s confidence.
    Well it is what they do best. I've seen it first hand with a Pig pretending to be a Blade and then arguing with itself on the same thread to draw attention to something negative..

When I pointed out that the I.P.'s were the same, they tried to tell me they were flat mates and it was just a coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    I fear you could be right CD, but never fear, our new super-mod Block D will be on the case in no time at all.
    Continued billy big b******s talk will no doubt get a very quick red card - and quite right too.

I enjoyed Saturday's game. I thought the Blades well deserved the victory. It's nice to see a team play without inhibitions, and that's the secret to success. Enjoy it.

I confess that I was a bit worried before the game, but as it turned out Derby got blasted and they never really recovered from that early goal.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast