+ Visit Dundee United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Simple question- should Mackinnon go ?

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    im delighted even if it was spent visiting hospital! I rarely checked the score watched warriors (thats rugby) game (well they are in hospital and love rugby) only saw we equalised a few mins ago. Apathy will just continue. I cant speak much for this season as i only see arabzone but last season i saw nearly every damn minute of it. Poor stuff.
    Aye pretty much run out of patience too.

Quote Originally Posted by Otm_Shank View Post
    Aye pretty much run out of patience too.
    love Ray to work but he is using a well trodden and failed Largs text book - 4231 for Dummies. It disnae work - player are what works and your system should accommodate that - we should be playing 433 high pressing high energy games every week - we would walk this league

get him to F

didnt go today, hes already driven me and a few others away this season, like he did last season.

Lot of regulars who normally sit around me not there today, wondered if it was my deodorant for about four minutes .....then realised it was the pitiful show on the park.

Answer to original question---

Sadly yes.

Sorry for ray but it's obvious now that things aren't improving

This has gone far enough a big decision needs to be made

I can’t see him getting sacked or walking yet. Sadly.

He’ll use the fitness concerns over N’Koyi as a scapegoat. “I haven’t been able to go two up top yet Chairman. Once N’Koyi is able to play 90 things will improve”.

I think it’ll be Halloween before a decision is made. Then ST will walk around with that letter in his pocket for another few weeks.

All that being said I think Ray will be away by Xmas.

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    I can’t see him getting sacked or walking yet. Sadly.

He’ll use the fitness concerns over N’Koyi as a scapegoat. “I haven’t been able to go two up top yet Chairman. Once N’Koyi is able to play 90 things will improve”.

I think it’ll be Halloween before a decision is made. Then ST will walk around with that letter in his pocket for another few weeks.

All that being said I think Ray will be away by Xmas.
    It's like Halloween every week, feckin scary stuff!

Horrendous today, so much wrong from the start it is unreal.

I have tried to be patient like others , most of the crowd trying to patient today initially, it was phuking awful to witness that first half. Dearie me Ray you are teetering on the brink here.

That was it for me today.

He can phuck off with the fitness schite. Part time teams are coming to Tannadice and look match fit. If the players aren't fit, tighten the phucking leash and get them running extra drills.

I've never seen us looking to flat in my life as what I witnessed today. The players just don't look motivated in the slightest and that to me, in any line of work, is down to poor man management.

Sneaking a phucking draw against Dumbarton at home...and only from a direct free kick??? Sorry, that's not on Ray.

We are going nowhere under his command.

GO.

Spot on that decision needs to be made.

Until today I was backing Ray but these are the easy games and we can't win

Will ST want to make decision or what?

Get rid now. No point in waiting till the next 3 - 4 games to "see"

That today was embarrassing! Plain and simple!.
    Stands there arms folded, clueless look. No good enough ray, yiv had enough time, we're going backwards this season.

Quote Originally Posted by arab_plumber View Post
    This has gone far enough a big decision needs to be made
    I cant see it mate.

There is absolutely no doubt now that Mackinnon has to vacate the position of manager of the club we love.

And the chairman needs to vacate.

Desperate where the club is now.

Second best against Dumbarton in a league match

Season ticket holder and didnt go today ,Decided to wash my hair instead,
    Prediction was correct ,TIme up Ray, Do the decent thing , WALK AWAY , Jobs too big for you and your junior backroom staff

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011