+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple question- should Mackinnon go ?

I have it personally.WTF does that mean? Absolutely shocking today. Flood bye bye. Might have scored but his performance was terrible. So called manager just stands giving no encouragement to players.Time to go Ray .

Quote Originally Posted by Otm_Shank View Post
    Because I find it pathetic that folk would act like that. Managers that have been terrible in one job have done well elsewhere and vice versa so to have that attitude of just waiting for the slightest thing to go wrong so your can jump all over and say you were right is so consistent with modern football fans. I have it personally.
    Should say I hate it personally. Won't let me edit it

Quote Originally Posted by SHEDBOYFOREVER View Post
    I have it personally.WTF does that mean? Absolutely shocking today. Flood bye bye. Might have scored but his performance was terrible. So called manager just stands giving no encouragement to players.Time to go Ray .
    Great managers such as McLean, Stein & Ferguson were not necessarily demonstrative.
    Not all managers react like Klopp going mental when they score.
    Or constantly waving their arms, pointing, shouting & running about the technical area.
    It's up to the individual's personality.

Just on that point, who was our last demonstrative manager?

So Mclean and Ferguson sat with their hands on there arses.Never seen that.

Quote Originally Posted by SmedDUm View Post
    Great managers such as McLean were not necessarily demonstrative.
    Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by SmedDUm View Post
    Great managers such as McLean, Stein & Ferguson were not necessarily demonstrative.
    Not all managers react like Klopp going mental when they score.
    Or constantly waving their arms, pointing, shouting & running about the technical area.
    It's up to the individual's personality.

Just on that point, who was our last demonstrative manager?

There is a certain journalist who would have no hesitation in pointing out Wee Jim's demonstrative antics!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Seriously?

And these were just at losing the toss-up!

Jim McLean knew that to keep the fans happy they want to see a team attacking the opposition from the start. McKinnon and Mixu are more interested in tippy tappy pish that leads to phuck all. For as good as they were as players they are tactically inept as managers.

As for McKinnon going, it is not should, only a matter of time. Believes his own hype. Doesn't take into the consideration the absolute garbish that he is serving up for the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabs4ever View Post
    Jim McLean knew that to keep the fans happy they want to see a team attacking the opposition from the start. McKinnon and Mixu are more interested in tippy tappy pish that leads to phuck all. For as good as they were as players they are tactically inept as managers.

As for McKinnon going, it is not should, only a matter of time. Believes his own hype. Doesn't take into the consideration the absolute garbish that he is serving up for the fans.

An accurate presentation akin to the much welcomed, insightful presentations by Middle Eastern Sanitary Technician.

I personally think slow football passing from side to side playing past it players and many in wrong positions is very exciting to watch.

And that largs training they give these coaches on 4231 is breathtaking.

well it is usually for the opposition anyway..
    Last edited by shedboy71; 04-09-2017 at 09:18 PM.

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)