+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread: Simple question- should Mackinnon go ?

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    im delighted even if it was spent visiting hospital! I rarely checked the score watched warriors (thats rugby) game (well they are in hospital and love rugby) only saw we equalised a few mins ago. Apathy will just continue. I cant speak much for this season as i only see arabzone but last season i saw nearly every damn minute of it. Poor stuff.
    Aye pretty much run out of patience too.

Quote Originally Posted by Otm_Shank View Post
    Aye pretty much run out of patience too.
    love Ray to work but he is using a well trodden and failed Largs text book - 4231 for Dummies. It disnae work - player are what works and your system should accommodate that - we should be playing 433 high pressing high energy games every week - we would walk this league

get him to F

didnt go today, hes already driven me and a few others away this season, like he did last season.

Lot of regulars who normally sit around me not there today, wondered if it was my deodorant for about four minutes .....then realised it was the pitiful show on the park.

Answer to original question---

Sadly yes.

Sorry for ray but it's obvious now that things aren't improving

This has gone far enough a big decision needs to be made

I can’t see him getting sacked or walking yet. Sadly.

He’ll use the fitness concerns over N’Koyi as a scapegoat. “I haven’t been able to go two up top yet Chairman. Once N’Koyi is able to play 90 things will improve”.

I think it’ll be Halloween before a decision is made. Then ST will walk around with that letter in his pocket for another few weeks.

All that being said I think Ray will be away by Xmas.

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    I can’t see him getting sacked or walking yet. Sadly.

He’ll use the fitness concerns over N’Koyi as a scapegoat. “I haven’t been able to go two up top yet Chairman. Once N’Koyi is able to play 90 things will improve”.

I think it’ll be Halloween before a decision is made. Then ST will walk around with that letter in his pocket for another few weeks.

All that being said I think Ray will be away by Xmas.
    It's like Halloween every week, feckin scary stuff!

Horrendous today, so much wrong from the start it is unreal.

I have tried to be patient like others , most of the crowd trying to patient today initially, it was phuking awful to witness that first half. Dearie me Ray you are teetering on the brink here.

That was it for me today.

He can phuck off with the fitness schite. Part time teams are coming to Tannadice and look match fit. If the players aren't fit, tighten the phucking leash and get them running extra drills.

I've never seen us looking to flat in my life as what I witnessed today. The players just don't look motivated in the slightest and that to me, in any line of work, is down to poor man management.

Sneaking a phucking draw against Dumbarton at home...and only from a direct free kick??? Sorry, that's not on Ray.

We are going nowhere under his command.

GO.

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)