Quote Originally Posted by RAM1971 View Post
Ancient Garden Implement Storage Receptable Junior Male, that is exactly what I am saying.....ultimately! It is clear that the Thompson dynasty offers nothing to Dundee United Football Club other than embarrassment, heartache and destruction. There appears to be a bad culture at Tannadice affecting everything from the top to the bottom of the Club which won't be exorcised by Ray's departure. It became obvious during Jackie's tenure and no amount of changes in managers and coaching staff or players have changed this one little bit. Even the pies (doesn't matter which type) have gone downhill in that time, at least those up for sampling in the Gee Eff Upper.

Someone needs to pour a large supply of laxatives into the Tannadice drinking water to encourage a massive bowel movement to flush out those responsible for this unfortunate culture. Only under new ownership and guidance will the Phoenix rise from the ashes. May it be soon.

If Thompson saves his hide yet again by ousting his manager/head coach, it will change nothing on the park. Yes Ray is out of his depth but the more pressing need is for the Chrome Dome to be evacuated from the premises. Let any new owners deal with Ray. First things first.

I would rather my Club had disappeared under the control of Jim McLean than suffer its slow, terminal decline under the Thompson Dynasty.
What are you on about? You would rather the club had 'disappeared under the control of Jim McLean'. So all the highs that we have had in the last 15 years are completely negated by the last 3? You wouldn't have wanted to witness the Levein era, Scottish Cup win, Nads goal v Sevco at Greyskull, Johnny Russell scoring in one minute at Tanny, Armstrong, GMS, Robertson, Gauld, I could go on and on... You don't half post some rubbish on here.