+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flood

Flood

Have a look at him at first 2 goals on arabzone. First one he rushes out leaving a huge gap for Morgan to run into , second goal is almost comical, running up the wing when we don't even have possession. Sorry willo but times up for you I'm afraid, all heart but no football brain.

Should have been off first yesterday , impact player at best now .

Having just seen the goals, i really feel for you guys that were there if the rest of the game was like that!

I see what Charlie Arab says about Flood, but i have to ask why Flood was in Quinns pocket for the 3rd? I also have to ask why Flood noticed that Quinn played quite well and said he felt sorry for him during the interview?

Flood is a waste of a shirt now. Had his day.

Quinn was the only player I would give pass marks to yesterday chick a saw, honestly it was brutal, could have got a right hiding

Very true Charlie , could easily have lost by more , worrying thing was lack of fight , desire and pride and McKinnon standing by the dug out with his arms folded , contrast that with Ross standing almost on the touchline barking instructions to his players , very worrying

Quote Originally Posted by ianharab View Post
    Very true Charlie , could easily have lost by more , worrying thing was lack of fight , desire and pride and McKinnon standing by the dug out with his arms folded , contrast that with Ross standing almost on the touchline barking instructions to his players , very worrying
    Thinking back to Jackie and im not confident all is well. I am beginning to make connections to his end and what is happening now.

Willo been a great servant and is supporter of club.

Yesterday was wake up call. Maybe good guy to have in squad but not in first XI any longer

Down to Ray's buddy signing system
    Done ure timeWillo ,surprised we resigned him when we did
    year older, yard slower

hes lost all the attributes that made him the fans favourite he was. doesnt have legs now to be able to pressurize opponents all game. seriously showing his age.

he should now only be used as an impact like he did v brechin. 10-30min spells for him and he can use his energy effectively without worrying itll be burnout by the 2nd half if he started the game.

although flood was poor i dont think he is helped by having a lazy git like fyvie next to him. at least floods effort is there and attempts to get around the park. fyvie just strolls around and thinks hes xavi. he is another who desperately needs to show why he was signed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)